BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Hand care, prime, soften and nourish with luxurious treats for beautiful hands. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liz R.
Lititz, PA
Love the variety you get with this Sampler package! The smells are all delightful, and it keeps your hands, face, feet, and all the other parts of you moisturized and smooth. In the coldest of winters, I use this lotion and never have issues with cracking skin. Working in Nursing, we wash our hands a ton! I use this lotion every day, and I never have any problems with dryness.
Hannah W.
South Killingly
This is my all time favorite set. I love it so much. It goes on gentle to the skin. I buy it here at the Crabtree and Evelyn stores. It clears up dry skin in just 42 hours. I recommend it to everyone that has a desire for strong scents.
Gracie E.
These smell amazing and are super cute! They last a long time and I used they almost everyday! These are really moisturizing, the only thing I do not love is that they take forever to sink in to the skin so your hands are a little greasy.
Reyna Z.
Kenner, LA
I got this as a gift for my birthday and it makes my hands feel so hydrated and they smell absolutely amazing. Smell lasts for a while after application as well.
Amber E.
This product is one of my favorites! These samples are a very deluxe size sample as well. They smell amazing, and they are especially good for the cold winter days when you get chapped or cracked skin on your hands. You just add a drop or so to your hand and rub it in. This hand cream is also good to use after doing dishes to help keep your hands soft. It is extremely moisturizing and soaks into your skin very quickly.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
I bought this for my mom who has very dry hands and this helped her so much. It has a nice thick consistency and really smells great. The fragrance is not too overpowering and smells very genuine and natural. It is a little steep in price but it is a good product.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love to give these away as a gift come holiday time. Since it is a sampler, the person who receives the gift can choose their own favorites. It is also a good gift for a hostess, teacher, or a new friend you really do not actually know well enough.
Amanda M.
I bought this pack at an outlet in vegas! I can't say enough good things about it, it repairs even the driest skin without leaving your hands unusable, smells really good too. I will keep buying this, can only be purchased from their store
Jamie D.
Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Creams are exquisite! I recieved these as a gift many years ago. They go on smooth and saturate your skin easily for supreme hydration they are essential.
Eridel R.
that was a gift and I loved it, leave me my very soft hands and well hydrated, I suffer from allergies hands so I look for products I keep them hydrated this got it, need not use much to do the job and I can take it wherever wants by size.