Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy, Rosewater, 1.7 oz uploaded by Ash G.Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy, Rosewater, 1.7 oz uploaded by Maria F.Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy, Rosewater, 1.7 oz uploaded by Lucie L.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lock in lashings of moisture with award-winning Crabtree and; Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and Rosa centifolia extract, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious application. Hand Therapy, Rosewater see more...

• My hands are very dry and I need something not greasy bec...1 Answers
  • I have very dry hands and sometimes react to heavily scen...1 Answers
  • I love the gardener's hand cream from C&E. Are these ...1 Answers
Winly L.
This is my number one hand cream on market out there. I love the refashions rose smell that wasn’t too strong. After applying it my hand feel so soft, best part is it’s not greasy at all
Paige S.
Berkeley, CA
I think this is the lotion that sparked my love of rose scented lotions. The scent isn’t too overpowering and it’s smooth and makes my hands feel so luxurious. I got this in Ireland at the Crabtree & Evelyn store in Kildare. I would repurchase but it’s a little pricey.
Beth M.
Wilmington, NC
One of my very favorite products of all time? This actually left my hands moisturizer and soothed after work with tons of Christmas greenery that shredded my skin! It was healing immediately and the scent selection are wonderful. It does not have loads of alchohol in it like Bath & Body Works lotions do. Always try to have this product handy.
Melody L.
Austin, TX
I forgot I love this sooo much. I love the rose scent and it stays on your hands even after washing. May have hyaluronic acid in it. I need to repurchase this as it is so handy to put in my purse and use whenever I am digging around for something and I feel that tube! This doesn't feel slimy but rich yet light at the same time. I miss this..
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Wonderful lotion and the smell is out of this world. If you have not had a chance to try this product pick one up and I bet it won't be your last. Rosewater is so amazing! I actually carry a bottle of rosewater in my purse too.
Amy Y.
Lake Charles, LA
This stuff is absolutely ah-maze-ing! It makes ypur skin feel like fresh spun silk and the fragrance is divine! It goes on nicely and is not greasy at all. One of my favorite hand creams. It is a bit pricey but absolutely worth the extra money. I would recommend it to anyone who likes silky soft hands.
Araceli R.
Waukesha, WI
Best product ever I have one in my purse at home in my car and many more places I'm always useing it it leaves me smells so and the packaging is so cute it's affordable everyone should get it because I have not met one person that doesn't like it
Cecily L.
I absolutely love Crabtree & Evelyn's hand therapy cream. It's the must on my desk. My hands will never feel dry with the cream and plus it smells so good! I love the smell that doesn't smell "artificial". I always stock up whenever there is a sale.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
These hand creams are so nice. The packaging is beautiful and the product itself is so moisturizing and nourishing. They make great gifts. I bought a set of 12 of them in different scents and they were all amazing
Elisha L.
O Fallon, IL
Very musing sent and makes the skin and your hands feel very soft. The packaging by it self looks very nice too. There is water that is in the lotion makes the ocean have a flowery sent to it. I recommend it to others
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
Would love to try this handcream out. Is it any good
Cher T.
I've used Crabtree & Evelyn, but I'm curious -- do you find this lotion to be heavily scented?
Chikamnario U.
Would you say that the smell is overwhelming?
member-ed1b6d76b
Makawao, HI
I've been looking for a hand cream for a while now, where would I be able to purchase this?
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
I love the gardener's hand cream from C&E. Are these scented creams just as effective?