Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy, Rosewater, 1.7 oz uploaded by Lucie L.Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy, Rosewater, 1.7 oz uploaded by Maria F.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lock in lashings of moisture with award-winning Crabtree and; Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and Rosa centifolia extract, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious application. Hand Therapy, Rosewater see more...

• My hands are very dry and I need something not greasy because I a...1 Answers
  • I have very dry hands and sometimes react to heavily scented prod...1 Answers
  • I love the gardener's hand cream from C&E. Are these scented ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stacy O.
Garland, TX
This is amazing for dry hands, especially with the winter coming back. I always keep one of these in my purse for those dire situations. I'm in nursing school so my hands are often dryer than I would like
Angela A.
Henderson, NV
This is one of my favorite hand lotions. In fact it is my favorite! Smells great. Absorbs fast. Leaves these 46 year old hands looking great.
Angie W.
Berkeley , CA
Light and refreshing, and the smell isn't too overwhelming, which I like. Absorbs really quickly into the skin.
Nancy G.
long beach, CA
Smells amazing! And feels so great on your skin! Very moisturizing you can feel it in your skin for hours
Beth M.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my very favorite products of all time? This actually left my hands moisturizer and soothed after work with tons of Christmas greenery that shredded my skin! It was healing immediately and the scent selection are wonderful. It does not have loads of alchohol in it like Bath & Body Works lotions do. Always try to have this product handy.
Araceli R.
Waukesha, WI
Best product ever I have one in my purse at home in my car and many more places I'm always useing it it leaves me smells so and the packaging is so cute it's affordable everyone should get it because I have not met one person that doesn't like it
Melody L.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I forgot I love this sooo much. I love the rose scent and it stays on your hands even after washing. May have hyaluronic acid in it. I need to repurchase this as it is so handy to put in my purse and use whenever I am digging around for something and I feel that tube! This doesn't feel slimy but rich yet light at the same time. I miss this..
January G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a gift set of these lotions a couple of years ago, and now I swear by them. You have to rub it in really well so your hands won't be greasy, but it leaves them so very soft!
Ivana K.
Smells very nice and leaves your hands soft! I'd heard a lot about the C & E hand creams, and bought a set of them to try out. They're so great to throw in a bag and whip out anytime.
Eva P.
I love this scent so much I actually purchased this twice! The Rosewater scent is beautiful and smells just like roses, one of my favorites! The Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Therapy is my go-to for the dry winter season, and keeps my hands soft and always moisturized!
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would love to try this handcream out. Is it any good
Chikamnario U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you say that the smell is overwhelming?
member-ed1b6d76b
Makawao, HI
I've been looking for a hand cream for a while now, where would I be able to purchase this?
Cher T.
I've used Crabtree & Evelyn, but I'm curious -- do you find this lotion to be heavily scented?
Andriana K.
My hands are very dry and I need something not greasy because I apply it a many times through the day... I also want it to smell really good!! Will this work for me??