BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lock in lashings of moisture with award-winning Crabtree and; Evelyn Pomegranate Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and oils of pomegranate, grapeseed and argan, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious application. Hand Therapy, Pomegranate see more...

Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
This is by far my favorite hand lotion, it smells amazing and it actually moisturizes my hands. My hands feel super soft. The consistency is amazing I’ve tried other hand creams and they are really thick, and take forever to sink into the skin and leave an oily residue. This lotion is light and leaves no residue. Totally recommend it.
Jennifer F.
Covington, LA
This is my absolute FAVORITE scent! It goes on smoothly and really helps with dry hands in the winter months. I have repurchased quite a few times and keep small ones in my purse and desk at work. I would definitely recommend to others. I purchased on Amazon.
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
By far one of my favorite hand lotions! The scent is incredible and I've been hooked on this product for years. It's fresh and sweet and leaves my hands feeling hydrated and soft.
Meira S.
I work in a hospital and am constantly washing my hands and so I have really dry skin. I bought this because I adore pomegranate smelling items. The smell didn't let me down!!! That being said, the moisturizing factor was good but couldn't withstand the harsh hand washing that happens when you work in medicine. It probably would be good for people who didn't wash their hands as much as clinicians do.
_its_me_co H.
Philadelphia , PA
This hand cream smells so good I can easily carry it on the go in my bag. I bought it from the Crabtree & Evelyn store. I am a repeat user I always go and buy more when I run out. Yes I recommend to other.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
I absolutely LOVE this scent -- I wish they had this as a chapstick.. The lotion keeps my hands moisturized; perfect for the winter. I've used hand lotion from bath & body works, but these from Crabtree&evelyn do WONDERS.
Eva P.
This scent is absolutely beautiful! I wasn't sure when I bought it, but I am glad I did! It is unlike any other scent I have in my collection. The hand therapy cream never disappoints, either!
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
Love how well it works on my dry hands and the smell of this ( and almost every product they make is amazing!!! So luxurious feeling like a mini spa treatment!!!
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
All the Crabtree and Evelyn hand creams are wonderful, and this one is no different. This scent is awesome and fruity, which I love. The cream itself is very moisturizing on my dry hands, and especially great in the wintertime.
Nicole G.
I always always have dry hands & can never find a hand cream which works...then I came across this! The tube is quite big but still handbag size. It is extremely moisturising and smells amazing, without being oily afterwards! Would definitely recommend! Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy, Pomegranate, 1.7 oz
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this handcream good for dry hands?