BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lock in lashings of moisture with Crabtree and; Evelyn Lily Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy. Infused with lily of the valley fragrance, shea butter and macadamia nut oil, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious application. Hand Therapy, Lily see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Crabtree & Evelyn hand therapy in Lily is such a classic scent. It is so super soft and girly. It is a thick hand creme though and does take a min or two to absorb which some people may not like. It is also something I tend to wear more so in the spring and summer months because the scent is very fresh and natural.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I got a huge set of all different scents of these hand creams from Costco, and they're great. They are very creamy and moisturizing to my dry hands. The floral scents are not my favorite ones, but they still smell very nice and don't overpower. These also make very nice gifts.
Joy M.
I always get the gift sets that contain many flavors. This is one of my favorite sense. I always keep it in my purse
Nadirah P.
Tonawanda, NY
My Mom and I share a love for this scent. I enjoy the smell and the softness of my hands after use. I keep it in my purse year round.
Claire J.
This is one of my favorite hand lotions. The texture is buttery and creamy and left my dry hands feeling really soft. The fragrance is out of this world!! Lily overload. It's super refreshing and just like sniffing a fresh bouquet of lilies.