Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy - La Source - 8.8 oz uploaded by Lucie L.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lock in lashings of moisture with our La Source ultra-moisturising Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and seaweed and algae extracts, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious application. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Regina G.
Walnut Creek, CA
If I could give this six or more stars I would. This is absolutely the best and only hand cream that I will use on my hands. It's incredibly moisturizing and the scent isn't overpowering. It leaves my hands feeling so soft and without any greasy feeling and even after I wash my hands, the softness is still there. It's the absolute best. I think it's totally changed the texture of the skin on my hands.
Sarah B.
Flower Mound, TX
I'm a Dental Hygienist.  I wash my hands dozens of times a day. I wear gloves. My hands are my instruments. I have used this hand cream since the 80s. No other hand Cream can compare to the luxurious therapy it gives your hands, and  the scent is clean, and  patient friendly. I highly recommend, I am  a repeat buyer, my hands insist on the best! ♡ sBm
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
their hand therapy lotion is amazing i use this everyday! it is very nourishing and not sticky at all! I hate when lotions make my hands feel sticky and wet but this does not it is very silky and smells great as well ! i highly recommend using this lotion!
Jasmin F.
Cleveland, OH
I have this lotion at my desk at work in the Lavender scent. I apply it every time I wash my hands and every time I need a little pick me up. The pleasant lavender scent relaxes me and pampers me even while I'm at work. I will always repurchase this lotion and recommend.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Crabtree and Evelyn La Source is probably my second-favorite next to gardeners. They both do wonders and are probably one of my favorite hand lotions to use. Out of all the hand lotions that I've ever tried Crabtree & Evelyn is probably the best. It's also price amazing. I work for Crabtree and Evelyn and I have to say the products are amazing and they're made in amazing.
January G.
Crabtree and Evelyn are my favorite when it comes to hand lotions. My favorite scent is La Source, as it smells clean and fresh and like the ocean breeze. It does not interfere with any perfumes I am wearing. I like the thickness of the lotion and how it leaves my hands feeling soft for a very long time. The tubes are nice for travel as well.
Jaime B.
Burlington, VT
The smell of this product is incredible! A little pricey but I think it's worth it. Did exactly what I want a lotion to do, moisturized without being greasy. Picked this up at the mall, I keep it on my desk and use everyday! A+ product, I am obsessed with this scent and formula
Kasandra M.
Darwin, MN
My number one favorite lotion! The smell is fresh and not overpowering. I feel like I'm on vacation when I use it! It's just the right creaminess! Not too thick and greasy but makes my hands (and body) feel amazing! One application keeps things moisturized for a long time!
Dana F.
Concord, NC
This line smells great. It is one of the only producrs with lavender that I will use. It is not overbearing with the scent. It is calming and soothing. The bath gel that goes with it is divine. It is like a spa experience. I highly reccomend this to everyone.
Elisha G.
I love this lotion! I can't get enough of the scent (and neither can my significant other)! More importantly, this lotion doesn't linger or feel oily on my hands!