Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy & Hand Remedy Sampler Gift (6 x 25g La Source - Citron & Gardeners)

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Aly O.
Love these cute little samples! I like buying it this way because you get to sample out several scents. I love them all! Great idea for a present too. I would recommend!
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
Gardners Hand Therapy is my absolute favorite hand cream and cuticle cream. However, I hate the metal tube the cream comes in, my last one had a hole develop after a few uses because the metal wore away.
Renee G.
Aurora, IL
What a great combo! Gardeners Hand Therapy has always been a favorite, this gave me a chance to sample some other products. Love them all.
grace n.
The hand cream is thick and sticky. Smells great and it is pretty gentle on the hands. Quite pricey but worth it.
cassie h.
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Yhis really keeps my hands and feet moister and I really like how it comes in a kit not just by their self's
Naomi H.
Killylea, Armagh
Absolutely obsessed with Crabtree and Evelyn products, they are gentle on the skin, work well to moisturise the skin and leave a fabulous scent on the skin. Only downsides to these products is they can be hard to get if your trying to buy from a shop and are on the more expensive side.
Sophie G.
Cambridge
I do love the products as a luxury brand as they are pretty pricey for what they are. We have an accessible shop near buy and that is the only reason I would buy these products. Due to the price I wouldn't buy without trying out first the only improvement I would give is to give more product as they are on the small side.
Gerri C.
I used these hand creams last winter because my hands got really chapped and dry and this product really helped me out. They smell absolutely divine and also left my hands feeling so soft. Great value for price as well.
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
These hand creams are a great gift when on sale at London Drugs. The scents are so cute as well as the packaging and the quality is amazing. Very nice gift for moms