Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy - Caribbean Island Wildflowers - 3.5 oz

by Crabtree & Evelyn

Lock in lashings of moisture with our Caribbean Island Wild Flowers Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and aloe, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious application.

Aside from Amazon, is there any way to purchase this scent in stores?
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy - Caribbean Island Wildflowers - 3.5 oz!
Woodbury, CT
I love the way this product smells! It immediately relaxes me and it makes my hands smooth. I have eczema and it sometimes flairs on my hands and this helps. I usually put some on before bed as well.
Bayside, NY
Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy - Caribbean Island Wildflowers - 3.5 oz uploaded by Keita S.
I’m a big hand lotion fans of #crabtreeandEvelyn, their hand cream moisturised well. It will prevent u to get paper cut with dry hand. Its a nice scent, but not the best one! I love Evelyn rose the most 🌺. Crabtree & Evelyn Caribbean Island Wildflowers Hand Therapy
Swansea, MA
This is an all right line. Some people rave about it. We sell it at my work so I put the samples on. I don't think it lasts a while. In the smell goes away pretty quick or I don't notice.
Oh my god this is heavenly. It's one of those hand creams you put on just to smell it but in reality it's moisturizing deep down and making your hands smooth and silky.
San Mateo, CA
Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy - Caribbean Island Wildflowers - 3.5 oz uploaded by Jennifer N.
Beautiful hand cream that softens my office hands! It has a slight flowery scent that's fresh and clean. The only con about this is that it's a bit expensive, but it really does last a long time so that is why the price is justifiable!
Scottsdale, AZ
Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy - Caribbean Island Wildflowers - 3.5 oz uploaded by Ivy D.
My favorite scent ever! It's very nostalgic, it seems they've changed the name or discontinued it, but you can still find it at the outlets. Crabtree and Evelyn make fantastic and hydrating hand lotions.
West Deptford, NJ
I used to sell Crabtree and Evelyn at one of my old jobs. While it does take some time to soak in, the smell is lovely. I love to use it whenever my hands are dry and they have some time to get the slick off. One of my favorite sleeping hand creams!
Singapore
Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy - Caribbean Island Wildflowers - 3.5 oz uploaded by H L.
I used many brands before but omg this is so different. It smooth to apply on, make my hands so soft and the smell is nice, the scent is not over power and yet so easy to get along with. Even mt husband loves it. The price tag is a little bit high.
I am satisfied with all Crabtree and Evelyn products and this hand therapy lotion is no different. It keeps my hands nice and moist a rise in the winter months and I don't have to worry about any cracks or rough hands
Long Beach, CA
I love this moisutrizing lotion! Although it is a little on the higher price, it is definitely worth it! Thus scent is very light and refreshing, not too overpowering, and it definitely has made my hands softer. I recommend this lotion!