Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy, Avocado, 3.4 oz uploaded by Heather R.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lock in lashings of moisture with award-winning Crabtree and; Evelyn Avocado, Olive and; Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter, avocado butter, and basil and olive extracts, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious application. Hand Therapy, Avocado see more...

• Can I buy Crabtree & Evelyn products anywhere other than online?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sofie E.
Garden Grove, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Crabtree & Evelyn products! I have a vast collection of all of there hand therapy moisterizers, they always leave my hands feeling uber soft for the whole day and they always have nice fragrances that leave my hands smelling wonderfull!
Heather R.
Washington, PA
I keep this lotion always stocked on my desk at work. really works to moisturize even the driest hands without leaving behind a heavy, greasy feeling. The scent is not overpowering. It's quite relaxing for stressful days at the office.
Margaret C.
Middle Grove, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work in healthcare so my hands are being washed constantly so they can get very dry. This is one of the best lotions I've found to keep my hand moisturized all day.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I love all the Crabtree and Evelyn hand creams, and this one is no different. It has a nice scent that is not overpowering, and it moisturizes my dry hands all day.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
These are great to have in your bag on the go and helps heal your skin and gives it that daily moisture that it needs!!!!
Amanda J.
Dallas, TX
I love these for travel when flying dries out my skin! The avocado smells great and is moisturizing
Diane N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hand cream is so creamy. It also smells refreshing and not too sweet. I think its a good product for on the go as well. For sure would recommend this to anyone looking for a hand cream that smells great and is make your hands feel smooth after application.
Breann D.
Smells amazing! Great size for hand bags so soft on my skin! Does leave a greasy texture!
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
Can I buy Crabtree & Evelyn products anywhere other than online?