BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

The therapeutic magic of tending to an English garden in liquid form. Our Gardeners Liquid Hand Soap combines soothing herbal extracts like alfalfa, carrot root and chicory leaf to deliver gentle cleansing and conditioning. A refreshing fragrance tops off the cleansing experience. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren K.
Def love this soap! Cleanses hands very well, leaves a balanced feeling of moisturized and cleansed. It has a hint of scent that stays on hands, which for some, is great, for me, I am ok with it. Even though I like to wear perfume on wrist, and it seems to wash away that scent it's not overpowering. The only negative is that it's hard to find, at least in area I live, it's not at drugstore I frequent, but my mom finds it easily...guess just depends on where u shop, I will say that I usually just ask her to get an extra bottle / refill if I need/want it. The packaging is nice as well, looks fancy in original packaging, so no need to transfer into a soap dispenser, always a plus for me!
Cheyenne N.
This product was suggested to me by a friend. I loved it from the first use! The scent is pleasant and light, not over powering. The feel of the soap is delightful and easy to lather on. Best of all, I have seen fantastic improvement of my skin. I have long suffered with really dry skin for a long time. All the creams and ointments I have tried have not produced the wonderful results I have seen with this soap. As long as you are not allergic to Oatmeal or wheatgerm, this soap is awesome! Highly recommend for smooth and clear skin in weeks.
Katharine M.
New Bedford, MA
I love the crabtree soaps! They leave you with a clean smelling and refreshingly clean smelling. They are a little bit more expensive but they are well worth the few extra dollars! They last a little longer than other brands so actually you are getting what you pay for. I have tried a few of the brands and hope to try all of them. I hope this helps you when you are trying to decide if you should purchase or not.
Sharol M.
Reno , NV
I have only used this product once it was a gift and I absolutely loved it. I work in healthcare so my hands are always dry and this left them feelings soft and hydrated.my patients had gotten my this for Christmas so it had been awhile since I have used some but I will be on the hunt for some more.if any of you ladies are in the medical field I highly recommend this product
Emily M.
I love this soap. I tried it in store in a three-step scrub, wash, moisturize routine and purchased all three steps. I have this in "La Source" which is a wonderful sea salt / beachy scent. It has never dried out my hands, and the lather is perfect. Lasts a long time too, because you don't need to use too much. The only hand soap I use in my apartment now!
Geraldine M.
Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Soap is a pretty good soap to wash your hands with.
It smells very pleasant and also cleans your hands thoroughly.
Although it is good for good hygiene, I do somewhat recommended this product to others. The reason being that is because the scent of this soap doesn't last too long, but other than that, it's a wonderful product overall.
Preeti S.
Austin, TX
So for those who have rough hands and are prone to dry skin etc this is great.

Completely phenomenal product...way, way soft on hands. So for those who have rough hands and are prone to dry skin etc this is great. I often experience dry chapped fingers after washing dishes or cooking. This soap is the only one I have found that protects my hands and keeps them from getting dry and chapped. lovely!!!!!!!

Crabtree and evelyn is absolutely the best products I highly recommend them!!!
Cassandra D.
Kissimmee, FL
The Gardeners hand soap does not have the strong sage aroma I have come to attribute to this line of products. It's not a terrible scent just not quite what I was expecting considering how fragrant the rest of the line is. Still a great product with natural cleansers but probably will not repurchase as it is too mild.
Inna W.
Vienna, VA
Crabtree & Evelyn provides high quality soaps with a lovely variety of scents. Having a toddler around the house means I wash my hands (and hers) constantly. This soap leaves my hands feeling smooth and soft, never dried out like other soaps I've used. I'm not worried about harmful chemicals on my kiddo either.
Terre J.
Frankfort, KY
This hand soap has become a fast favorite in our household. Strong enough to leave us with a fresh, clean feeling, yet gentle enough that my hands are not chapped or dry from repeated daily use. In our area, this hand soap is not readily available, so I am sure to buy two when I am lucky enough to find it.