Crabtree & Evelyn Goatmilk & Oat Soothing Hand Therapy, 100ml

by Crabtree & Evelyn

This award-winning hand therapy from Crabtree & Evelyn conditions skin with each use and is easily absorbed. Crafted to comfort and nurture sensitive skin, this delicately scented treatment delivers a nutritious burst of free-range goat's milk, oat kernel oil and vitamin E. 100ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn Goatmilk & Oat Soothing Hand Therapy, 100ml!
Elisabeth N.
Winnebago, IL
Crabtree & Evelyn Goatmilk & Oat Soothing Hand Therapy, 100ml uploaded by Elisabeth N.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This product is great I’m super happy with it. It’s very thick and creamy and a little goes a long way. I like to apply it 2 or 3 times a day to keep my hands super soft. I get hand eczema and this helps a lot. It has a floral smell it’s kind of strong but it doesn’t bother me. I definitely recommend this product.
Kaitlin  M.
This is my go-to, every night hand lotion. I work in a school and wash my hands a lot. I lather this on right before I get into bed. This lotion smells lovely. It is nice and thick, too. I do wish that these hand lotions had a different opening "mechanism" though, because it's hard to close if you spread the lotion before screwing the top back on.
Leona K.
Markham, ON
very watery and runny. the formula before was more rich and buttery, a little went a long way

Looking for your answer?