BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Replenish weak, damaged hair with the Crabtree & Evelyn Goatmilk & Oat Conditioner; a gentle treatment to deeply nourish and soothe without weighing hair down. Suitable for sensitive skin and scalps, the milky formula cocoons each strand with a host of nutrient-rich extracts, including free-range Goat's Milk, an ultra-soothing ingredient valued within ancient Egyptian beauty rituals for its calming and moisturising properties. A blend of Oat Kernel and Vitamin E ensure enhanced manageability and healthy looking shine. Ideal used as part of a regenerative regime with the Goatmilk & Oat Shampoo for irritated scalps and fragile hair. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Kristen B.
I love the way this smells. It is designed for sensitive skin, which is why I bought it. It conditioned my hair and didn't irritate my scalp. On the website it claims to be lightweight but it was really heavy on my hair and no amount of volumizing product could help my flat hair after using this product. I personally don't think it is worth the money I spent, MAYBE if it was the only thing I wasn't allergic to, but there are way better sensitive products out there for way less.
Julie N.
Edmond , OK
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is the real MVP!!!! It leaves my hair beautiful and gives it this added bounce and life to it ! I always have this in my hair regimen !
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Jessica L.
I have thin dry hair (from using heated curlers!); so Im always looking for a shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment that will volumize, moisturize and provide shine. This one did all three -loved and will definitely be repurchasing!!