BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Restore dry, parched hands to silky smoothness in just two easy steps with our Gardeners Mini 60 Second Hand Fix Kit - a rich blend of nourishing garden extracts and intensive shea butter. First apply Gardeners Hand Recovery, our revolutionary hand treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, and moisturises. Follow with our intensive Gardeners Hand Therapy hand cream with nutrient-rich shea butter for beautifully soft hands all day. Our Mini 60 Second Hand Fix Kit is perfect for travel and on the go treatment and care, fragranced with fresh green clover, lavender, sage, rosemary, and thyme. Perfect travel sizes Soothes and restores softness Intensive shea butter formula Quick and amazing results Contains: Gardeners Hand Recovery (25g) Gardeners Hand Therapy (25g)Fragrance: Fresh green clover, lavender, sage, rosemary, and thyme. View more Hand Care Scrubs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Suzi G.
Suzi G.
I used to work for Crabtree & Evelyn and I love their products! They make you feel elegant with the pretty packaging. The Gardner's 60 Second Hand Cream is amazing. It glides over your hands easily without being greasy. It has a soft nice scent and it leaves your hands feeling soft and "back to normal" when they are dry. Thank you Crabtree and Evelyn!
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
N Royalton, OH
I absolutely love this fix kit from Crabtree & Evelyn! My mom got it for me as a gift for my birthday this year and I couldn't be happier. My hands were so smooth that my boyfriend even commented on how soft they were. I definitely plan on buying another kit once I run out. Definitely worth every penny!!!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
60 second hand fix will make your hands feel new! The hand recovery (the scrub) and the hand therapy (the cream) are a great pair. I use this product 2-3 times a week and my hands better with each use.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Bethlehem, PA
Got this little set a while ago for Christmas. The only bad thing I can say is that it is pretty oily and makes your hands more slippery than usual lotions. Otherwise, It is great and smells really good
Latoya W.
Latoya W.

If you have never tried this you need to go out and buy one now! They have even become my Christmas stocking fillers for friends and family. Your hands will never be dry again! This leaves them smooth and soft. I am a huge fan of all Crabtree and Evelyn products and highly recommend this!
This product is amazing, i love it so much. I bought this product at boots and it just applied so beautifully to my skin even tho I have quite sensitive skin, so it's a lot better than my normal products because they normally irritate my skin.