Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy Cream uploaded by Leah L.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

After a long day of handling thorny situations, our gardeners hand therapy is just the help you need. Nutrient-rich shea butter helps nourish and condition work-roughened hands. Shea butter rich formula Soothes Conditions Restores softness Scent: Fresh green clover, lavender, sage rosemary and thyme Featured Ingredients: glycerin , shea butter , clover , bisabolol from chamomile see more...

• I was over 170 trays a day during the school year. Would ...1 Answers
Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy Cream
  • "It smells calm and clean, and a little bit on your hands each night will go a long way." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way and it leaves your hands feeling amazing and soo soft." in 1 review
Adriana V.
This seems like it was intended to smell like herbs. Mostly, I find it smells like men's aftershave. I'm OK with the scent, because it is soothing and aromatic, but be aware this is not a floral scent. I do find it is over-scented, although it seems this whole like from Crabtree & Evelyn is very heavily perfumed. It does moisturize my hands well, and protects them during the winder when I am likely to get cracked skin at my knuckles from driving with the heat on too high.

Skip this whole line if you are sensitive to scents. If you aren't, I'd recommend going to a store and finding the scents you like first - they are very hit or miss!
Katie W.
Boston, MA
I’ve bought a lot of their hand cream at their outlet stores and this scent isn’t my favourite but the cream does the job nicely but I do wish the packaging was a bit different! I’m all stocked up on the cream though
Meggie W.
Mason, MI
Great scent, not too strong. Works great on my dry hands, but is not greasy. I've used it for years! Good price point, I usually have always found it in a boutique in my town.
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff not only smells really good its thick and creamy and soaks into my skin rather quickly. it is great for when you hands are constantly being washed and when they crack in the winter. I'm not a huge fan of the price but a little does go a long way so I can kind of justify it when it lasts a long time
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
I love, love, LOVE this product! I fell in love with it when the lady at the store let me try some on my hands--the package says "Gardener" but it should say "Christmas" because that's what it smells like! It smells calm and clean, and a little bit on your hands each night will go a long way. The lady at the store said a lot of the ladies who she sees buying it are in the nursing profession, if it makes any difference. I love it. It works wonders.
Leah L.
Horicon , WI
A thick heavy hand cream that absorbs quite quickly, I received this in the birchbox. Not all that greasy and smells similar to a beach walk Yankee candle scent. The smell is a bit strong for my taste but makes my hands feel like silk!
Serena P.
Great hand cream. I like it better than L'Occitane because it smells great! The texture is a bit less thick but it does the work very well indeed. I usually stash them in my nightstand and at the office so I can have a great hand massage when I need one.
Amanda G.
I've been using Crabtree & Evelyn products for 5 years already and omg! I love them!! I love the hand therapies. A little goes a long way and it leaves your hands feeling amazing and soo soft. Especially gardeners, this is the one for the toughest hands.
stacie r.
Oceanside, CA
I really like this lotion. It helps moisturize the dry parts of my hands right next to my cuticles after gardening, being in contact with a lot of paper, or cleaning if you don't use gloves. The scent is nice, kind of herby, piney, really hard to describe. It's a little strong smelling, but it tones down fairly quickly.
Amy Y.
My mom put this in my stocking and when I first smelled it, I couldn't put my hand on what it was. I'm still not entirely sure how to describe the scent, but I like it. I have really dry skin and this helps my hands not be gross and flaky.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield, IL
I was over 170 trays a day during the school year. Would you recommend it for my hands??