BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Adriana V.
This seems like it was intended to smell like herbs. Mostly, I find it smells like men's aftershave. I'm OK with the scent, because it is soothing and aromatic, but be aware this is not a floral scent. I do find it is over-scented, although it seems this whole like from Crabtree & Evelyn is very heavily perfumed. It does moisturize my hands well, and protects them during the winder when I am likely to get cracked skin at my knuckles from driving with the heat on too high.

Skip this whole line if you are sensitive to scents. If you aren't, I'd recommend going to a store and finding the scents you like first - they are very hit or miss!
Nikole K.
I get severely dry hands and cuticles during the winter months. I love this lotion to fix it. It has an amazing scent! It holds in so much moisture and lasts for hours. It’s one of the products that helps my severely dry hands.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I received this as a gift and I really like it. The smell is so good yet I can't quite identify it. It absorbs easily and lasts for a good amount of time. I didn't notice any greasy after feel. I did reapply later in the day but my skin is also extremely dry. Nice! I would absolutely buy this.
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
This is my favorite Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream. It is light and smells amazing. This cream leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. It also makes a great gift for anyone. I would definitely recommend this product!
Wilma F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got my hands on this hand cream ages ago, and used it till I squeezed every bit out of the tube. It was really helpful to have around. I wash my hands often, between exercising, cooking, and making, my hands can get very dry. Also the scent is wonderful, I got lots of compliments!
Brittany K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
working in a plastic surgeons I am constantly washing and sanitizing my hands. The drying effect of the alcohol and hot water takes a toll so i keep this product on my nightstand so every night (when i can remember) I apply before bed for a little TLC
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Obsessed! This lotion is the best I have ever used. I am a fanatic about dry hands and this never disappoints. Leaves my hands smooth yet not greasy and lasts awhile. Some lotions dry out quickly or do no moisturizing but this is the best.
Ruth T.
Effectively smooths hands by removing dead skin when rubbed into moist hands for 1 minute. Then after rinsing off and patting dry, hands are left silky smooth with lingering scent. Love it! But I don't love the prices at Crabtree and Evelyn stores.
Lindsy W.
Minneapolis , MN
This is cult product! The Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy is perfect for dry hands! This hand cream drenched my hands in moisture & kept the moisture throughout the day
Steve C.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff works great. I have sensitive skin, but this lotion dos not burn or irritate it. This was a gift and a great one because it smells manly and soothes the skin in those months when you don't think you'll see the sun ever again.