BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I received this as a gift and I really like it. The smell is so good yet I can't quite identify it. It absorbs easily and lasts for a good amount of time. I didn't notice any greasy after feel. I did reapply later in the day but my skin is also extremely dry. Nice! I would absolutely buy this.
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
This is my favorite Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream. It is light and smells amazing. This cream leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. It also makes a great gift for anyone. I would definitely recommend this product!
Brittany K.
Wellness Guru Expert
working in a plastic surgeons I am constantly washing and sanitizing my hands. The drying effect of the alcohol and hot water takes a toll so i keep this product on my nightstand so every night (when i can remember) I apply before bed for a little TLC
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Obsessed! This lotion is the best I have ever used. I am a fanatic about dry hands and this never disappoints. Leaves my hands smooth yet not greasy and lasts awhile. Some lotions dry out quickly or do no moisturizing but this is the best.
Ruth T.
Effectively smooths hands by removing dead skin when rubbed into moist hands for 1 minute. Then after rinsing off and patting dry, hands are left silky smooth with lingering scent. Love it! But I don't love the prices at Crabtree and Evelyn stores.
Lindsy W.
Minneapolis , MN
This is cult product! The Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy is perfect for dry hands! This hand cream drenched my hands in moisture & kept the moisture throughout the day
Steve C.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff works great. I have sensitive skin, but this lotion dos not burn or irritate it. This was a gift and a great one because it smells manly and soothes the skin in those months when you don't think you'll see the sun ever again.
Kara R.
Kennesaw, GA
I really wanted ti like this product, but I am allergic to something in the lotion. My hands began to itch uncontrollably and broke out in a rash. I had to go wash it off in hopes it would help.
Mary Ann M.
I use a lot of hand sanitizer, which dries out my hands. This hand cream helps my hands recover. It smells wonderful and is very moisturizing. The moisture stays.
Grace w.
Greenville, NC
Amazing hand cream! It smells great and is the only thing that keeps my hands soft in the winter. This cream is so worth the money and you will want to squeeze every last drop out of the tube.