BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Ruth T.
Ruth T.
Effectively smooths hands by removing dead skin when rubbed into moist hands for 1 minute. Then after rinsing off and patting dry, hands are left silky smooth with lingering scent. Love it! But I don't love the prices at Crabtree and Evelyn stores.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
This is my favorite Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream. It is light and smells amazing. This cream leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. It also makes a great gift for anyone. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lindsy W.
Lindsy W.
Minneapolis , MN
This is cult product! The Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy is perfect for dry hands! This hand cream drenched my hands in moisture & kept the moisture throughout the day
Paige C.
Paige C.
Granite Falls, WA
It made my hands very smooth but it started to itch after about 35 minutes and it continued till I washed it off.
Dee C.
Dee C.
Van Nuys, CA
This creme is wonderfully moisturing. I love the scent - it smells faintly like the outdoors.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Roseburg
Great lotion dreamlike it leave a protective layer in your hands. And great on feet too.
Mary Ann M.
Mary Ann M.
I use a lot of hand sanitizer, which dries out my hands. This hand cream helps my hands recover. It smells wonderful and is very moisturizing. The moisture stays.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
This hand therapy works great! I received it as a gift and have purchased it several times afterwards. It makes your hands very soft and smells wonderful.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
working in a plastic surgeons I am constantly washing and sanitizing my hands. The drying effect of the alcohol and hot water takes a toll so i keep this product on my nightstand so every night (when i can remember) I apply before bed for a little TLC
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Obsessed! This lotion is the best I have ever used. I am a fanatic about dry hands and this never disappoints. Leaves my hands smooth yet not greasy and lasts awhile. Some lotions dry out quickly or do no moisturizing but this is the best.