BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

After a long day of handling thorny situations, our Gardeners Hand Therapy is just the help you need. Containing a blend of nutrient-rich shea butter, moisturising glyercin, deodorising clover and soothing bisabolol from camomile our hand therapy will help nourish and condition work-roughened hands. Combine the Hand Therapy with our Conditioning Hand Wash and Exfoliating Hand Scrub for the complete 3 steps to beautifully silky soft hands. Shea butter rich formula Soothes Conditions Restores softness New durable polylaminate tube Fragrance: Fresh green clover, lavender, sage, rosemary and thyme. View more Hand Cream or view our 3 step guide for silky soft beautiful hands. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
I really like Crabtree & Evelyn. This keeps my hands moisturized but it isn't greasy. I don't think the smell is overwhelming but I have seen other posts that say this "smells like grandmother " it has a musky almost Vicks like scent. I purchased this from Amazon because of the price and was unsure of the smell. I like it because it smelly minty to me.