BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

After a long day of handling thorny situations, our gardeners hand therapy is just the help you need. Nutrient-rich shea butter helps nourish and condition work-roughened hands. Shea butter rich formula Soothes Conditions Restores softness Scent: Fresh green clover, lavender, sage rosemary and thyme Featured Ingredients: glycerin , shea butter , clover , bisabolol from chamomile see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adriana V.
Review for: no color, Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy, Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy more...
This seems like it was intended to smell like herbs. Mostly, I find it smells like men's aftershave. I'm OK with the scent, because it is soothing and aromatic, but be aware this is not a floral scent. I do find it is over-scented, although it seems this whole like from Crabtree & Evelyn is very heavily perfumed. It does moisturize my hands well, and protects them during the winder when I am likely to get cracked skin at my knuckles from driving with the heat on too high.

Skip this whole line if you are sensitive to scents. If you aren't, I'd recommend going to a store and finding the scents you like first - they are very hit or miss!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
Absolutely in love with this hand cream! It is so gentle on my hands and they stay moisturized and soft for hours. The scent is light and fresh, not perfume at all! This is probably the 5th bottle I've purchased and it certainly is not my last!
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
This lotion is great! Very smooth and soothing for my hands, and it's smells great! I have one in my bathroom near my hand soap because I always use it after I wash my hands just for rejuvenation and so my hands do not dry out!
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
I came across this cream 10 years ago and it is one of the best. I am constantly washing my hand and they are very dry. Non greasy formula that last a long time. I would continue to buy this cream.
Abigail M.
Lincolnville, ME
Best hand cream ever! So moisturizing and soft and keeps your hands looking/feeling great for hours! I use it every night before I go to bed and wake up and my hands are still soft! My best go to hand cream!
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
This lotion lasts an extremely long time and smells fantastic . It has a slightly earthy scent. It is one of the only products that will help with my cracked winter hands.
Sunny D.
This hand cream is amazing!!! It smells like fresh herbs. I work outdoors a lot and I'm also the main chore hound for our household so I NEED to have high quality moisturizers for my hands. The price is more than drugstore brand hand creams, but the quality is excellent.
Roula A.
Mansfield, Massachusetts
This is my favorite hand moisturizer! My hands are constantly in water and I'm always using hand sanitizer so I find my hands always being dry and chapped. I keep this product close, always using it its nice and heavy and keeps moisture locked in. It's smells delicious!
Jayna R.
Awesome wish riser for dry hands. Works really well on super dry spots like elbows and knees. I like the different sunset it comes in. And I like the thicker version and just the handcream. The pump in the bottle is really nice I think it feels homey and rustic.
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY
What is a good alternative?
Jamee M.
Daphne , AL
How thick is this lotion?
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Do you recommend this ?
Cassandra C.
is this worth the price?? or would u just rather get a drugstore one
Idalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a thick lotion? Does it help hydrate skin ?