BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

• Is it alright to use frequently?1 Answers
  • What scent is this scrub and does it soften your hands a lot? 1 Answers
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Holy cow this stuff is epic. My dad and I both like to work outside in our respective Gardens. There are lots of pine trees, and other resinous materials that we encounter quite often. This scrub takes off the resin and makes our hands soft and smooth at the same time. I highly recommend this!
Risa R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product! I have very sensitive skin but this product does not exacerbate my eczema. It is not harsh on the skin and does not dry it out. The odor is gentle and I would highly recommend it!
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love to use this stuff after a long weekend of camping. When I'm out on the trail I get very dirty and there's not a good place to get cleaned up. This scrub easily takes care of all the grime that builds up from a camping trip. I highly recommend it.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is amazing and I love this product the packaging is beautiful it’s so gentle and it’s very affordable I get it at Walmart I have no cons you can also get it online I recommend this to everyone
Tayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This works pretty good but I wouldn't say amazing. If you have very dry hands or a ton of dead skin on them I would recommend something a little better though
Sarah M.
Oak Ridge, TN
Yes yes yes x1000 I love this product! Delivers smooth soft skin! The smell is so refreshing!
Leigh D.
Is it alright to use frequently?
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
What scent is this scrub and does it soften your hands a lot?
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it OK to use on sensitive skin