BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Our intensive, shea butter-rich treatment instantly restores softness and suppleness to dry, or work roughened hands. Noticeably softer, smoother hands Quick results Exfoliating Moisturizing Conditioning Scent: Fresh green clover, lavender, sage rosemary and thyme Featured Ingredients: Sea salt , Macadamia nut oil , shea butter , lavender oil , colloidal oatmeal see more...

Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I live in a seasonal environment and cold weather is always a shock to my hands during the winter. My hands get very dry and often peal and thats when i reach for this stuff! Its great!
Karly A.
I bought this cream for my mom and she absolutely loves it. It has helped with making her hands softer
Brandy H.
Grovetown, GA
I wash my hands a lot in my profession, and often end up with dry, chapped hands. This leaves my hands smooth and soft. It also smells divine.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I love this hand cream. It is so thick and rich that it instantly makes dry chapped hands look and feel better. I love the light herby scent too.
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this Gardner's Repair Hand Cream! It is perfect for dry and rough hands that need a lot of TLC.
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this come in a travel size?