Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Antibacterial Moisturising Hand Gel - Travel uploaded by Rebecca W.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Gardeners The English are passionate about their gardens- an obsession shared by many of us at Crabtree and; Evelyn. We originally created our intensive formulas to soothe and protect a gardener s work-roughened hands, but even those who have never touched a trowel love using our nourishing Gardeners hand care. Fragrance: English herb garden notes of lavender, sage, rosemary, and thyme. It s the perfect size to carry to keep your hands fresh. Our antibacterial gel is great because it moisturises with glycerine and other skin-softening ingredients while it cleanses. The best of clean and softness combined - our Gardeners Antibacterial Moisturising Hand Gel is enriched with natura see more...

Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
I love being able to have clean hands on the go that doesn't dry my skin out. This hydrates my hands to be silky with its smooth-jelly texture and the scent is awesome. It's sort of masculine but it smells sort of sexy to me. Who knew hand sanitizer could be sexy?
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Crabtree & Evelyn have been around forever. That being said, I love their products. I got this at a small local pharmacy. I normally exclusively use their rose line, but needed a new sanitizer for my purse. I grabbed this one and am happy that I did. It doesn't dry out my hands and it smells great!
Mary P.
Tried this first at my Mom's house. It is amazing! Softens quick, but not greasy. Sinks in to your hands fast so you can get back to what you're doing. And, has a terrific , light scent. I'd highly recommend trying this one!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Good hand gel moisturizing smelled so amazing I wanted to eat my fingers I didn't like how fast the bottle went I know it was travel size but wasn't able to get much product out of it hopefully it comes in a bigger size
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
Crabtree & Evelyn hand care products, especially the Gardeners range, are my favorites and this sanitizing gel is another great product. It's perfectly sized for travel, and I love the fresh bright herbal smell it has. This gel is also one of the most nondrying sanitizers I have tried so far!
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
This Product is 1000 times better. Then any other hand sanitizer brand out there. My best friend bought it for me for Christmas and I have been using this product ever cents. I would absolutely buy it over and over again.
jessica n.
i freaking love it. i freaking love it.i freaking love it.i freaking love it.i freaking love it.i freaking love it.
Amy C.
Wytheville, VA
This travels well and fits into my bags that I take with me when I travel. It makes my hands incredibly soft
Cindy S.
Miami,, Florida
Excelente para cuando queremos proteger nuestras manos de los germenes para evitar enfermedades en un futuro