BeautyBodyBody CareCrabtree & Evelyn
Gardeners Antibacterial Hand Gel

Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Antibacterial Hand Gel

by Crabtree & Evelyn

Gardeners The English are passionate about their gardens - an obsession shared by many of us at Crabtree & Evelyn. We originally created our intensive formulas to soothe and protect a gardener s work-roughened hands, but even those who have never touched a trowel love using our nourishing Gardeners hand care.  Fragrance :  English herb garden notes of lavender, sage, rosemary, and thyme.  It s the perfect size to carry to keep your hands fresh.  Our antibacterial gel is great because it moisturises with glycerine and other skin-softening ingredients while it cleanses. The best of clean and softness combined - our Gardeners Antibacterial Moisturising Hand Gel is enriched with naturally derived moisturisers to help keep hands wonderfully smooth and beautifully scented. Hydrolyzed jojoba esters help prevent moisture loss Sugar-derived vegetable pr

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Antibacterial Hand Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Emily I.
London
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how the gel, cleanses and moisturizes at the same time. You don't feel the dryness and get the alcohol smell with other similar products out there. But the BIG off part is the bottom is in very cheap material and condition. I bought 5 of them and each of them leaks after using 1/4. The plastic is too thin. With the price, I think they should enhance the product material definitely.

Looking for your answer?