BeautyBodyBody CareCrabtree & Evelyn
Crabtree Evelyn Evelyn Rose Body Cream 34oz

Crabtree Evelyn Evelyn Rose Body Cream 3.4oz

by Crabtree & Evelyn

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree Evelyn Evelyn Rose Body Cream 3.4oz!
Lacy D.
Auburndale, FL
Crabtree Evelyn Evelyn Rose Body Cream 3.4oz uploaded by Lacy D.
I love this product it leaves my hands and body soft with the light scent of rose. I used twice a day to keep skin soft. I get severe dry hands and it works great.
Nicole J.
Manchester, NH
I absolutely love Crabtree & Evelyn. Their products have never disappointed me in all the years that I have been purchasing them. I absolutely love their lotion because it is not too thick and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. I love the scent off this product as well.
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
Cannot go wrong with Crabtree Evelyn products. The scents are great. Texture is awesome. Overall great products and solid company.
stefanie C.
Delray Beach, FL
My fiancé’s mother left this behind . I like the scent. And it’s very hydrating . Not sure how much this costs but it smells good and does the trick .
Susan J.
Rockton, IL
Such great products! They deliver just exactly what one wants in lotions. And they smell wonderful!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
If you love the scent of rose, this is for you. I love the scent and it lingers but is light. In other words, I'm not going to send friends into an allergic reaction because of the scent. It is creamy and light. It moisturizes well without being greasy . I would buy this again anytime. If you are lucky, you can find it at TJ Maxx
Bridget A.
SEVIERVILLE, TN
I love the results on my skin and absolutely love the fragrance. It is soft and feminine and not too overpowering. I can always tell a difference in this brand and others. the lotion absorbs well, not greasy, and leave lasting scent. it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
My grandmother got me hooked on this company! I'm in love with the rose scent because it smells like a bouquet of roses!
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
A very mature, deep rose scent. This formula is very frangranced but it also top quality. I love using this product.
LESLIE M.
the smells is amazing and keeps you moisturized for hours such a great product that I would go out and get it

Looking for your answer?