Crabtree Evelyn Evelyn Rose Body Cream 3.4oz uploaded by Angie C.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Farah S.
I love rose scented things but this smelled like my grandmother's perfume. It's too "old-lady" garden soap smelling for me. I like more actual rose scent and less perfume rose scent if that makes sense. It isn't the best moisturizer and feels watery instead of creamy. Not the best in my opinion.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
This scent has such a light rose scent. It leaves your hands feeling incredible. It takes me back to great memories of my grandmother. She always had this product in her purse.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
If you love the scent of rose, this is for you. I love the scent and it lingers but is light. In other words, I'm not going to send friends into an allergic reaction because of the scent. It is creamy and light. It moisturizes well without being greasy . I would buy this again anytime. If you are lucky, you can find it at TJ Maxx
Bridget A.
SEVIERVILLE, TN
I love the results on my skin and absolutely love the fragrance. It is soft and feminine and not too overpowering. I can always tell a difference in this brand and others. the lotion absorbs well, not greasy, and leave lasting scent. it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Susan H.
Las Vegas
This is the best most fresh smelling rose lotion you will find! I always go through it too fast because I love wearing it instead of wearing perfume! It's a very feminine scent, and although rose is a classic this one feels extremely luxurious!
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This rose scented lotion can be easily addictive. I love the fresh scent and the lotion is very fast absorbing. The lotion lasts a long time. I highly recommend the product.
Angie C.
I love this product! It's smells amazing and leaves your skin so soft! It's not heavy and the gentle scent of roses last throughout the whole day. Highly recommended this!
Kayla M.
Hartwell, GA
This body cream smells so wonderful! It's floral without being overpowering! It makes whatever part of your body you put it on feel amazing with no greasy, slimy feeling!
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
My grandmother got me hooked on this company! I'm in love with the rose scent because it smells like a bouquet of roses!
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
A very mature, deep rose scent. This formula is very frangranced but it also top quality. I love using this product.