Crabtree Evelyn Evelyn Rose Body Cream 3.4oz uploaded by Angie C.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
A very mature, deep rose scent. This formula is very frangranced but it also top quality. I love using this product.
Farah S.
Farah S.
I love rose scented things but this smelled like my grandmother's perfume. It's too "old-lady" garden soap smelling for me. I like more actual rose scent and less perfume rose scent if that makes sense. It isn't the best moisturizer and feels watery instead of creamy. Not the best in my opinion.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Las Vegas
This is the best most fresh smelling rose lotion you will find! I always go through it too fast because I love wearing it instead of wearing perfume! It's a very feminine scent, and although rose is a classic this one feels extremely luxurious!
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
This scent has such a light rose scent. It leaves your hands feeling incredible. It takes me back to great memories of my grandmother. She always had this product in her purse.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
HARTWELL, GA
This body cream smells so wonderful! It's floral without being overpowering! It makes whatever part of your body you put it on feel amazing with no greasy, slimy feeling!
Angie C.
Angie C.
I love this product! It's smells amazing and leaves your skin so soft! It's not heavy and the gentle scent of roses last throughout the whole day. Highly recommended this!
Sami M.
Sami M.
I love the scent of roses and this is what this cream smells like. It's like I'm in a rose garden. I love it!
Keke J.
Keke J.
Fort Benning
This stuff is okay. The smell could be better but overall it leaves my hands feeling super moisturized
Susan J.
Susan J.
Rockton, IL
Such great products! They deliver just exactly what one wants in lotions. And they smell wonderful!
Keeks M.
Keeks M.
the smells is amazing and keeps you moisturized for hours such a great product that I would go out and get it