Add a Photo

By CRABTREE & EVELYN
Formulated with conditioning peach blossom extract and moisturising shea butter, glycerine, and wild flower honey extract, our English Honey and Peach Blossom Moisturising Cream delivers deep facial hydration and a warm, rich honey scent. Perfect for dry or very dry skin, this lush, concentrated product offers a touch of indulgence with every use. Apply over Glistening Face Serum for an extra boost of moisture. Glycerine and yeast extract from blue agave leaves naturally hydrate skin Shea butter and peach blossom extract help moisturise and conditi
Photo (1)
Libbie S.
Libbie S.
Grand Haven, MI

At first I didn't love the smell of this, but I really like how deeply it moisturizes. I use it at night before I go to sleep and my face always feels more supple in the morning when I wake up. It's a bit heavy, and the scent is very strong, so if you're sensitive to fragrance you may want to avoid this.
candice c.
candice c.
Bronx, NY

I received a package in the mail with a bunch of samples of Crabtree and Evelyn lotion samples in it. I cant wait to try these because i can take these packets in my purse now that the weather is getting colder and when i need one i can just pop one out and use it. I cant wait to see how they smell and work.

Join Now