Crabtree & Evelyn English Honey and Peach Blossom Moisturising Cream, 1.8 uploaded by candice c.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Formulated with conditioning peach blossom extract and moisturising shea butter, glycerine, and wild flower honey extract, our English Honey and Peach Blossom Moisturising Cream delivers deep facial hydration and a warm, rich honey scent. Perfect for dry or very dry skin, this lush, concentrated product offers a touch of indulgence with every use. Apply over Glistening Face Serum for an extra boost of moisture. Glycerine and yeast extract from blue agave leaves naturally hydrate skin Shea butter and peach blossom extract help moisturise and conditi see more...

Photo (1)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I received the Crabtree & Evelyn English Honey and Peach Blossom Moisturising cream in a bridal party bag.  Since then this is the moisturizer i use.  It smells great and leaves me feeling soft and happy.  The packaging is pretty and I have it sitting on my dresser with my other fancy products.  I recommend this highly.
Libbie S.
Libbie S.
Grand Haven, MI
At first I didn't love the smell of this, but I really like how deeply it moisturizes. I use it at night before I go to sleep and my face always feels more supple in the morning when I wake up. It's a bit heavy, and the scent is very strong, so if you're sensitive to fragrance you may want to avoid this.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Maryville, TN
This moisturizer helps to cleanse your skin and make it silky smooth. I cannot find this in any places so grab it if you find it!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Hixson, TN
Smells amazing and so nourishing for the skin! One of my favorite go to products. Easy to find in most stores.
candice c.
candice c.
Bronx, NY
I received a package in the mail with a bunch of samples of Crabtree and Evelyn lotion samples in it. I cant wait to try these because i can take these packets in my purse now that the weather is getting colder and when i need one i can just pop one out and use it. I cant wait to see how they smell and work.
Hasna G.
Hasna G.
Sydney
A great brand especially for hand/body moistures. Their cremas are thick and smell divine. No oily residues, cream leaves skin soft and nourished with an amazing scent lingering for hours after use.
Cassadi-Jai W.
Cassadi-Jai W.
I didn't really enjoy this product as I'm not a fan of scrubs...it personally takes too long to use and hurts my skin. But i enjoyed the scent of this, it smelled amazing