Crabtree & Evelyn Distillations Revitalizing - Skin Conditioning Body Wash 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Jo O.
Naples, FL
I do not often use this product, but it does work well when I do use it. It is gentle to the skin. The smell is subtle but nice. The price is a little high but understandable. I wish I used it more but I don't seem to. I recommend to those who like gentle washes.
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
i love this product! all of evelyn and crabtree products are phenomenal ! this specific product leaves my skin feeling so great and nourished and it smells amazing! we have a local store back home but i know many people can purchase online or even in certain department stores.
Timberlend S.
Canon City, CO
This is so nutritious and makes me glow! My skin feels so soft and smells pretty good. The smell isn't the best but I use this for the health and then lather my body in yummy lotion right after to have that delicious smell.
Tracy N.
This was a Birthday gift from my sister and it was the first time I tried it , I was impressed  it smells so good . The rich lather leaves your skin so smooth and soft . I loved it so much I bought some more and this is all I use now. Any one out there you have to try it you will love it .
Ashley M.
I love this lotion it smells so good I use it every day makes my hands soft and very satisfied with my purchase I love this products I will recommend to others smells delicious and I love it thank you
I absolutely love this body wash. It smells amazing and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I usually have to go to the local mall to buy this produce but it is worth the trip.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely amzing product and a must have!! It really does condition your skin. I tend to order mine on line and love that lather amount and smell good fresh scent. I use quite often as I tend to have dry to extremely dry skin no matter what season we are in!
Gissel C.
This Products Leaves My Skin So soft & I Love it. Ever Since I Tried It, I Have Been Used It. I Can't Remember Where I got It But It's An Amazing Product. I Tend To Use It Every Other Day. & I Recommend People To Get It.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash smells great and rinses clean from the skin. The lather is rich and foamy so you can feel the clean. I always follow up with the Crabtree & Evelyn lotion. The duo can't be beat!
genesis d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Me encanta este producto tanto! Me recomendaron que probar esto por mi vecino, y no creo que voy a probar otra cosa !! Además, me han recomendado este producto a varias personas, y yo he recibido retroalimentación que les encanta, así !!! Creo que es un precio bastante bueno y me encanta este producto tanto !!!!!
Arisleyda P.
Sunnyside, NY
How good is this product?