BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Crabtree & Evelyn Distillations Relaxing - Comforting Body Night Cream, 7.1 oz
  • "This brand is wonderful! I love the scents and the lotion feels so moisturizing. It does take a while for it to sink into my skin, though, which is bothersome, but most lotions do that for me so I won't deduct any points for this product. I definitely recommend! " in 6 reviews
Courtney W.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is so delicious smelling! i feel like i have chronic dry skin lol and this moisturizes my iguana skin and leaves me feeling so soft. I'm a huge fan of creams and this is definitely a top 3.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Crabtree & Evelyn is probably one of the best companies for lotions and creams. They have a store at the MOA that I always end up going into! This cream is AMAZING and is so relaxing for bedtime. I would also recommend trying out their mini lotions to keep in your purse or car!
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is an amazing night cream very rich and luxurious bill but he creamy melts into the skin does not leave you with any greasy feeling high quality light fragrance does not overpower I will be purchasing this again definitely
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
Crabtree& Evelyn body night cream leaves housing feeling hydrated, fresh and smells wonderful. I love all their products. I stayed at a hotel that gave Crabtree & Evelyn and tipped the maid to leave me extras.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oh! Crabtree & Evelyn products are fantastic! This cream is so rich and hydrating and perfect at night. Apply it after a bath or shower to lock in extra moisture.
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Smells amazing! I love using this before bed to help me unwind and fall asleep quickly, I highly recommend trying this product!
Sophia H.
SO hydrating and luxurious, without feeling heavy or sticky. LOVE. Crabtree and Evelyn are one of my go to body lines.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Highly recommended Crabtree & Evelyn night cream. It has a relaxing scent. Very rich cream. Great for overnight.
Samantha C.
This feels great. It is very refreshing and leaves you feeling clean. It is of good value I highly recommend it.