BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

• Is the lotion greasy? I have a hand scrub that I love from them, ...1 Answers
Leslie M.
I picked this set up when I was in a small gift shop of a hospital looking for something for someone else and thought I would get this for myself. The products themselves seemed good size for travel but when I sampled the scent it was more of a unisex Oceany Beachy type scent that was for either a man or a woman and I wanted something feminine. This fragrance is not very feminine.
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
Love, love, love this scent! It's a fresh and clean summery smell. Crabtree and Evelyn make such great products.
VE 0378669 DAYDEE N.
My favorite brand of shower gel, I love the scent, it smells very clean and fresh.
Michelle V.
Their products are amazing ! I especially love the smell of the shower gels !
Jami N.
Evansville, IN
Is the lotion greasy? I have a hand scrub that I love from them, I bought it a long time ago and it has lasted for ever!