BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Kiyoko O.
Culver City, CA
I got these at the UCLA store in Westwood for myself as a student. I have no idea why, but I wanted to spoil myself today and I indeed felt spoiled. Crabtree is famous for its hand moisturizers, but their other products are great too! Love it! Thanks.
Amanda L.
Jericho
I received this gift set for my birthday. I keep one bottle in my purse and it is great to pull out when my hands are feeling dry. I love the colorful packaging of the lotions, and it is a gentle lotion. The scents are great and unique!