Crabtree Evelyn Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by KENYA C.Crabtree Evelyn Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by KENYA C.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Karri D.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
I've gotten a lot of difference Crabtree and Evelyn body wash and lotion scents some are better than others but overall it is a great quality and I like the brand
Ciearra C.
Ciearra C.
National City, CA
I'm not a fan of the scent. It moisturized really well. I bought it from a gift shop in a hotel I stayed in. It kinda leaves a filmy feeling on my hands.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I love love love Crabtree & Evelyn!! Their scents are soo soft and smell amazing. They make my skin feels soo soft and don't irritate my sensitive skin.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
This has to be the best product on the market currently. It is a little costly but soo worth it. The smell is amazing and it definitely moisturizes well. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it all over daily and highly recommend this product.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Grand Forks, ND
This is a great body lotion! It goes on without feeling greasy and makes your skin silky smooth. It lasts for hours and is a great value for the money. I would highly recommend and would definitely buy again.
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Southbury, CT
Moisturizes incredibly well and leaves a nice scent. Does not dry out skin like other products but it takes a while to soak in. Wish it was sold at more retailers.
Kaylin V.
Kaylin V.
East Lansing , MI
After using this lotion I will never use a Nother lotion again. One used keeps hands moisturized all day long. By far the best lotion out there
Caroline Z.
Caroline Z.
The lotion smells so clean, fresh and light. It's non greasy and leaves skin super soft.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
The sweet almond smell of this luxurious lotion is so intoxicating! I was able to find this product at Marshall's for cheaper than retail, otherwise it would be hard justifying spending so much on a lotion. But it's a fantastic product.
tyniesha F.
tyniesha F.
So this is one of my favorite moisturizers. I just hate that b it's so hard to find. I use it after my shower for the full effect.