Crabtree & Evelyn Citrus Hand Wash uploaded by Lanier A.Crabtree & Evelyn Citrus Hand Wash uploaded by Enaile S.Crabtree & Evelyn Citrus Hand Wash uploaded by Valerie W.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

The prep chef's favorite. Mild on the hands but tough on cooking odors like onion, garlic and fish. Natural vegetable proteins and citrus extracts (pink grapefruit, orange and lemon) work together to deodorize your hands. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julianna P.
Austin, TX
Although this is a more on the expensive side of hand soaps, I decided to take the plunge one day and have never looked back.

The crisp scent really sets it apart from all the others and proably should be in a category all of its own! This has such a lovely lemon scent and is a great soap for the kitchen. It is super concentrated so only a drop or two is need to wash your hands clean.

Despite the use of latex gloves, I often experience uncomfortably dry fingers after completing my housework but this soap always seems to fix that right away! I have used this for months and it leaves my hands feeling marvelous. It is extremely gentle on skin so if you are prone to dry skin, this is definitely worth the investment!

Unfortunately, because of the high price of this product, I'm going to have to give it only four stars. It's still a wonderful soap so I would definitely recommend stocking up while it's on sale!

Renee D.
Las Vegas, NV
Ite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've used
Katherine W.
Lebanon, IN
Best smelling soap in the world imo. It works to soften your hands and I have noticed that it doesn't make Tattoos run when fresh (I have them on my hands). I use it almost every time when I wash my hands and have noticed that it softens my cuticles while protecting my hands. I highly recommend to those who use their hands a lot throughout the day including men. My bf works on cars all day and he loves how it cleans the oil off without a lot of scrubbing.
Stephanie S.
Buckeye, AZ
Crabtree and Evelyn's citrus hand wash is the perfect hand wash for any type of skin! I have a hard time finding liquid hand wash because they are usually so drying and do not clean very well so I prefer to stick to regular soap. But once I found this I have not turned to regular soaps again! It thoroughly cleans your hands while simultaneously moisturizing and leaving a wonderful citrus scent that stays all day long!
Mara K.
Livonia, MI
This hand soap smells SOOOOOOO good! I honestly love all of the scents that are in this range of products. I do prefer foaming soaps to liquid/gel soaps, but this soap hit so many positive notes, I hardly noticed my preference. It never dried my hands out, took so much dirt and grim off my hands that I felt like I had a new set of hands every time I washed, and that scent.... Just so fresh and relaxing.
Bao Nghi N.
Redlands, CA
Universally pleasant smell that reminds you that your hands will be squeeky clean by the end of the hand wash. While thoroughly cleanses, the hand wash also provides much needed moisture that can come from washing hands frequently. From a germ freak like me, this product is excellent in not only its purpose of cleaning hands but also in pampering the olfactory senses in delicate citrus wonders.
Andrea S.
Dunbar, WV
This scent is everything! I love how fresh it is and that the scent lasts after washing while not over-powering or competing with whatever scent I may be wearing. This is a soap that goes in the kitchen as easily as every bathroom sink. Men love it as well, and I always have samples on hand to send home with people so they can try it at their homes, too. Love the scent, love the cleansing!
Marilyn B.
New Braunfels, TX
I love to keep this hand soap in the kitchen! I keep a different fragrance in the bathroom, but this citrus fragrance is my favorite kitchen soap. Not too strong. It leaves my hands wonderfully soft and my grandchildren have told me how great it smells, so I let them use it too!

Perfect sunshiny smell and the container looks great by the sink. I will definitely buy this again!
Lydia A.
Cambridge, MA
I ONLY use crabtree and evelyn soap, and have done so for years. I like it's scent - not too strong, and I like the way it rinses off without leaving a film. I have super sensitive skin and C&E soaps are one of the few that won't make me turn bright red after use. So I use it for my face, my body, my hands. Highly, highly recommended - all their triple milled flavors.
For starters, the scent is amazing! I love the way my hands feels after using and not drying at all. I am a habitual hand washer and this is the only product that doesn't leave a dry feeling. I also use the shea butter hand cream. I would advise purchasing from C&E store as when I have purchased from a third party stores the product seems to have a different effect.