BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lock in lashings of moisture with our award-winning Citron, Honey & Coriander Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and conditioning lemon, coriander and honey extracts, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it?ÇÖs noticeably smoother after each luxurious application. see more...

Buy on Crabtre...
sandra d.
Albertville
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Nikki m.
Benton
I absolutely love love love this scent and cream. It makes my hands so soft without the grease. I keep one in my purse by my bed and I work
Ebony N.
My hands get really dry in the winter. I always carry a small bottle of lotion. The lemon scent is amazing. It keeps my hand moisturized.
Cecile S.
Lexington, SC
IT SMELLS SOOOO GOOD. I love this stuff so much.  I got the body lotion and hand therapy stuff and it is sooo soft.
Morgan L.
Great scent. Easy to use. Left hair feeling smelling well and feeling smooth and silky. Great for curly or straight hair
Heather H.
Middletown
I love hand cream! I always put it on before bed. The smell is fantastic and it leaves my hands silky soft.
Dana P.
I love the smell of this lotion! It's not to greasy like other hand products and is very hydrating.
Sheba M.
This is one of my favorites. The smell is really nice and it really helps soften your hands.
Linda W.
Fremont, CA
Love the citron smell and the texture. Always altenate between Crabtree and loccintaine .
Stacey R.
Orlando, FL
Amazing lemon scent that lasts for ever! Also leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth