BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lock in lashings of moisture with our award-winning Citron, Honey & Coriander Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and conditioning lemon, coriander and honey extracts, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it?ÇÖs noticeably smoother after each luxurious application. see more...

Savannah T.
I use this all the time!! I keep it in my backpack for school. I have had this for like 1 year and it is pretty long lasting. It have a very nice scent and is very gentle. I would DEFINITELY buy this again!!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This is amazing hand cream! I have dry hands and it's important to me for a cream to smell great and be non greasy. This cream fulfills my expectations. I love this brand and I will continue to buy it.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Ayuni P.
Cold weather staple.

This is always in my handbag especially during winter. It's very moisturizing and help heal any cracked skin. My hands are super dry and with just one use of this, I can already see a huge improvement on my skin. The healing properties of this one is amazing.

It has a very natural lemon scent to it, not chemically like most lotion. Also it's thick, so a tube last me a long time.
Pamela M.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go-to hand cream!! My hands get pretty dry from constant washing and they are especially bad during the winter. This is the only cream that seems to keep them hydrated and soft. Although I personally wouldn't choose product whose scent was described as "honey and Coriander", I am glad I was gifted this cream because it smells so good and works well!!
Mary L.
Sellersville, PA
This is my favorite hand lotion. They scent is fresh. I leave this on my nightstand because it is heavier then the body lotion. This whole line absorbs quickly and does not leave you feeling greasy. My skin feels instantly soft.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
This isn't a greasy product and it smooths out really well. The scent is very light and not overwhelming. A little goes a long way too. I have the travel size and it's perfect to toss in my purse on the run.
Alli M.
I so wanted to LOVE the Crabtree & Evelyn Citrin Hand Therapy for its Citrin and Coriander scent. It smells AMAZING! However, my sensitive dry hands didn't like it. Sadly, I won't repurchase.
Kristy S.
This is my favorite line of Crabtree and Evelyn. The hand therapy is not greasy, sinks in fast, and smells light of citrus. They can be pricy when not on sale, but are worth it. I bought mine from the C and E website during a sale. I will always keep this sent in my bag, it's smells so good!
Allison P.
Best hand cream ever and I've tried everything. Great for winter and summer so good to use all year long. Will buy again. Recommend this to everyone. Keep this at my desk and at home. Lovely scent. Great brand.