BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lock in lashings of moisture with our award-winning Citron, Honey & Coriander Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and conditioning lemon, coriander and honey extracts, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it?ÇÖs noticeably smoother after each luxurious application. see more...

Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Rebekah T.
Milford, OH
Crabtree & Evelyn's hand therapy is a life saver and my favorite product. You literally feel like you have new hands after using it and the fragrance is great. My favorite part is hat I can wash my hands several times before I feel like I need to reapply my cream, so the price isn't bad considering the quality and the longevity.
Catherine L.
If you are looking for a lotion that works every time without fail, grab this one. Not only does it smell amazing, but it also has a lot of variety with the scents available. It is not the easiest to find in stores, but it is definitely worth getting.
Stacey O.
Seekonk, MA
This is the best hand cream I have ever used! I love the fresh lemon scent. The moisture lasts for hours: I usually end up washing my hands before it runs out. Perfect for dry hands. I especially love the value of Crab Tree and Evelyn.
Kylie B.
Bardstown, KY
I wash my hands a ton as a nurse and they get super dried out and this has saved me. I was having dry cracked hands and started using this and it has made a serious difference. I can use this when my hands are dry and this combats this immediately
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
This is a wonderful lotion. An absolutely refreshing smell that is my go to lotion especially in the winter time. Hands feel smooth and it's long lasting. My only problem is that Crabtree & Evelyn can be a bit pricey. I would recommend this but be prepared to spend a little more!
Erica R.
Powell, OH
Not only does this have a wonderful smell, but it's one of the only products that can cure my gross cracked winter hands lol. It feels incredibly soft and doesnt leave your hands greasy which is a thing with some hand creams
Susan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Always been a fan of Crabtree & Evelyn. The citrus scent here is nice for summer and very refreshing after being outdoors in the garden. It is a little oily but I would recommend it and buy it again once mine runs out.
Savannah T.
I use this all the time!! I keep it in my backpack for school. I have had this for like 1 year and it is pretty long lasting. It have a very nice scent and is very gentle. I would DEFINITELY buy this again!!