Crabtree & Evelyn Citron & Coriander Energising Hand Therapy, 100ml

by Crabtree & Evelyn

This award-winning hand therapy from Crabtree & Evelyn conditions skin with each use and is easily absorbed. An energising citrus, honey and peppery coriander scent awakens the senses, while this moisturising formula delivers a burst of vitamins C and E, shea butter and macadamia oil, leaving skin feeling revitalised. 100ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn Citron & Coriander Energising Hand Therapy, 100ml!
Heather  G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Crabtree & Evelyn Citron & Coriander Energising Hand Therapy, 100ml uploaded by Heather  G.
[product:crabtree-&-evelyn-citron-&-coriander-energising-hand-therapy-100ml] Not my favorite. I don’t like the scent very much. It does have a thick texture for those really dry spots so I use it on my elbows and hands.
Qwisun M.
Vancouver, BC
My favourite hand lotion. Not too heavy but does an excellent job moisturizing. I have a set of six and this is by far my favourite scent — it’s light and fresh, and always reminds me of summer. I have bought this lotion many times and plan to keep purchasing this product!

Looking for your answer?