BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Citron Our A crisp, contemporary, all-year-round fragrance positively zinging with fresh citrus. We ve blended wonderfully zesty scents of lemon leaf and rind, with a bite of peppery coriander and subtle woody background notes to create a refreshingly sophisticated modern scent.  Our antibacterial gel is great because it moisturises with glycerine and other skin-softening ingredients while it cleanses. It s the perfect size to carry to keep your hands fresh. The best of clean and softness combined - our Citron, Honey & Coriander Antibacterial Moisturising Hand Gel is enriched with naturally derived moisturisers to help keep hands wonderfully smooth and beautifully scented. Hydrolyzed jojoba esters help prevent moisture loss Sugar-derived vegetable proteins help neutralise odours Moisturising glycerin for added softness Citron Antibacterial Hand Gel, Citro see more...

• How strong is the coriander scent in this? Lemon and honey sounds...1 Answers
Syndee B.
Portland, TN
Absolutely love this product! Fell in love with the smell while traveling in Chicago and it was the soap left in the bathrooms at the hotel. promptly began ordering all of the products with this scent when I returned home! I will continue to purchase!
Kelly T.
This stuff is amazing! I hate using antibacterial gels because they dry my hands out but this is so different. It goes on so silky and smooth and it's so moisturizing. I've never found any other product like it.
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
This is the perfect hand soap for your guest bathroom! You will find yourself going out of your way just to use this amazing smelling hand soap! It doesn't leave your hands dried out! I will definitely buy this again!
Danielle D.
I will start by saying that the Crabtree & Evelyn store is so cute and smells amazing. This soap is so amazing though. It leaves your hands super soft, much like body scrubs. The smell is very natural and does not have any perfume like smells. I'm allergic to most perfumes so i would recommend this to anyone who is sensitive to perfume.
Jessica P.
Smells delish! I'm always using it, i seriously need more lol. Its very citrusy smelling but i love that. Has different earth tones to it as well. I def recommend.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells so good! A friend of mine had it in her bathroom and I took a pic of it so i could go buy the same one!
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great product and leaves skin soft and clean with no germs without drying your hands out, i recommend this during flu season
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
I love this scent! I actually first discovered at a hotel and fell in love. I recommend if you like citrusy scents
jenny m.
This smells amazing ! Its like a moisturizing body wash! So healthy for my skin I can tell it's helping my skin !
Isabella D.
Mississippi
Omg my aunt has these all over her house and I can not get enough of it! Smells delicious and feels great on skin
Thrifty F.
How strong is the coriander scent in this? Lemon and honey sounds lovely, but the coriander puts me off.