Crabtree & Evelyn Caribbean Island Wild Flowers Hand Lotion (300ml)

by Crabtree & Evelyn

Rich in antioxidants our intensive conditioning hand cream is formulated with conditioning shea butter and macadamia nut oil to moisturise and soften hands. Delicate spider lily is blended with notes of wild flowers, tropical citrus fruits and a marine accord, conjuring the feeling of relaxing on a tranquil Caribbean island. Shea butter formula soothes and moisurises Myrrh extract helps conditions cuticles and nails Formulated without parabens, lauryl sulfates, mineral oil, and propylene glycol Fragrance: The delicate spider lily is at the heart of this fragrance. Softly blended with island wild flowers, tropical citrus fruits, night blooming jasmine and sea air accords, it conjures up the feeling of long relaxing days spent on a tranquil Caribbean island. Discover more from our exotic Caribbean Island Wild Flowers collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn Caribbean Island Wild Flowers Hand Lotion (300ml)!
Vanessa C.
Yes! This hand lotion is awesome🙂. Got it as a xmas gift and must say it was one of my faves; it was super soft on the skin and th scent lingered forever!!! Definitely brought a few more in other scents for myself
Megan C.
County Tyrone, Dungannon
Smells great and works well. Has a good moisture in it although can sometimes take some time to dry in. My hands aren't that chapped and I'd be interested in seeing how it works with extremely dry hands but for me overall I really enjoy this product!

Looking for your answer?