BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

This lightweight, easily absorbed body lotion contains nourishing olive oil, conditioning mango seed oil and hydrating honey extract. Delicate spider lily is blended with notes of wild flowers, tropical citrus fruits and a marine accord, conjuring the feeling of relaxing on a tranquil Caribbean island. Contains nourishing olive oil Contains anti oxidant rich grape seed oil Use as part of the fragrance layering process Fragrance: The delicate spider lily is at the heart of this fragrance. Softly blended with island wild flowers, tropical citrus fruits, night blooming jasmine and sea air accords, it conjures up the feeling of long relaxing days spent on a tranquil Caribbean island. Discover more from our exotic Caribbean Island Wild Flowers collection. see more...

sarah L.
Burlington , vt
This is one of my favorite hand lotions. I love the light scent and how long it lasts on your skin. It's not Heavy or overbearing.
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
This is my all-time favorite lotion. It leaves my skin feeling moisturizer without feeling greasy, and the scent is absolutely breathtaking. I've had so many people ask me what the scent is, and I'm afraid to tell them because it's my signature go-to scent!