BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

A gentle spritz of our Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus and; Sage Refreshing Body Mist recalls an invigorating stroll through a vibrant orange orchard, rays of sunlight peeking through the lush trees. The scents of citrus and green herbs are carried along by a grass-rippling breeze. All in one delightful package. Sugar-derived vegetable protein neutralises odour. Formulated without colour, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol or sodium lauryl sulfate. Body Mist, Tarocco Orange see more...

• Parece ser muito bom, qua sua composição1 Answers
Kallee P.
I love this body mist! It smells absolutely amazing I love fruity scents and I'm in love. I use this a lot when I'm in a rush and needing to leave. I love how cheap it was. It was a 10/10 product. I'm buying this for my sister for sure.
Carlie C.
Hazel Park, MI
Cannot describe the sent of this.... one word heaven. Such cute packaging very sleek. Best body mist i have tried the sent stays with you all day long very long lasting. 10/10 i would recommend this product to anyone
lorena p.
Mi marido realmente sabe alguien que trabaja para Crabtree y Evelyn y él me dio un manojo de muestras. Bueno, este fue uno de ellos y he estado obsesionado con ella durante el verano! Realmente no es duradero, pero huele muy bien. Probablemente lo compraría honestamente
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
My husband actually knows someone who works for Crabtree & Evelyn and he gave me a bunch of samples. Well, this was one of them and I've been obsessed with it over the summer! It really isn't long lasting but it smells really good. I would probably buy it honestly.
Jessica-Lynn K.
Prince Albert
This stuff is fantastic!! Smells so wonderful, like a light citrus garden! Cute packaging! And great size for travel when you want to freshen up. I was a first time user and very impressed with the product!
Parece ser muito bom, qua sua composição