Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion, Verbena, 250 ml uploaded by Ana Carolina C.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Drench your skin with Crabtree and; Evelyn Verbena and Lavender de Provence Body Lotion. A blend of uplifting herbaceous fragrance and moisturising glycerine, this lightweight lotion is infused with French verbena and lavender extracts to condition and freshen the skin. So it s left soft, scented and ready to face the day. Apply after bath or shower to refresh and lock in moisture Formulated without colour, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates or propylene glycol Body Lotion, Verbena see more...

Buy on Amazon
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
I love the fact that Crabtree & Evelyn products are all natural. When I put this lotion on after I take a shower, the lavender scent is soft and refreshing, but not too strong. It feels very clean and smooth.
Lexi M.
All time best smelling lotion ever. If I could have my whole house smelling like this I would. Crabtree is the best place for lotions. They're priced for what you're getting.
Caley H.
I love the smell of this. I think it moisturizes about the same as any other body lotion but I really appreciate how good it smells. I love citrusy smells so this works for me.
Ana Carolina C.
Birmingham, MI
It's the first time that I use Crabtree & Evelyn, really good smell and great for the skin care. Verbena and Lavender is the best!
Renee. C.
Love this scent.  Also very happy with the way it lasts and  lingers  on your body for hours i use it along with the shower gel
Adela D.
Apopka, FL
This product has an amazing scent and moisture your skin I revived it as a gift and I love it
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: Crabtree & Evelyn
First time trying Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion in Verbena and I was pleasantly surprised. This is why I love trying new things because I would have no idea how much I liked this brand. This lotion was softly scented and it made my skin so smooth almost instantly. The smell reminded me almost as if I were wearing a light hint of fragrance. I will be trying more of this brand for sure.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This cream is so refresh, soft, affordable and i would like to buy it again. This product have a quality so high