Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion, Tarocco Orange, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Jessica G.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Drench your skin with our Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus and; Sage Refreshing Body Lotion. A blend of energising citrus and green herbal fragrance and moisturising glycerine, this lightweight lotion is infused with Tarocco blood orange, bitter orange, eucalyptus and sage extracts to condition and freshen the skin. So it s left soft, scented and ready to face the day. A blend of energising citrus and green herbal fragrance and moisturising glycerine, this lightweight lotion is infused with Tarocco blood orange, bitter orange, eucalyptus and sage extracts to condition and freshen the skin. Body Lotion, Tarocco Orange see more...

kelsey g.
Madison, WI
Got this as a gift and I love it. The smell is very good and smells like something you'd get from an organic store or something weird. Too expensive for what it is though
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
I love this product! It smells so good and keeps my skin feeling so soft all day! The fragrance lasts so long and I love it!! It is just a wonderful product!!
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
I'm pretty obsessed with the smell of this lotion. I use it after every shower. It's very long lasting and keeps my skin moisturized all day.
Jordan C.
Brooklyn, NY
This body lotion is so soft on the skin I love it sooooo much & smells really good I think you guys would reallly really love it
Jessica G.
Pharr, TX
Te deja oliendo rico todo el día y no te reseca la piel ni te deja con la sensación grasosa y no tienes que ponerte perfume.
Jennifer L.
The smell can use a little help. My skin feels very smooth after using this lotion. Not my favorite brand to purchase.
Katie S.
Henderson, NV
Omg the smell is so good. I'm really picky about smells and this one was not too heavy or overpowering. Super important
Dayana V.
pinson al
it's so perfect it smells so good and let's my skin so smooth and smelling delicious. my kids love to used it as well
Emily P.
Independence, KY
Love this smell! And the lotion isn't too greasy. It's the perfect moisturizer. I love this brand so much!
Mindy L.
Mandeville, LA
Looks awesome will definitely give a try Saw it last week in store smells amazing Have a friend who uses it

back