Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion uploaded by Flora R.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Zesty lemon with a dash of peppery coriander and subtle woody notes. This lightweight lotion nourishes and softens the skin with pumpkin, peach kernel, and apricot kernel oils, as well as the additional conditioning benefits of honey and fig extracts. Sugar and citrus fruit extracts help clarify and smooth the skin. Balanced formula leaves skin feeling silky soft. Helps lock in moisture following the skin cleansing bath and shower gel. Free of parabens, phthalates, sodium sulfates, propylene glycol, and mineral oil. Body Lotion, Citron, Honey & Coriander see more...

Rae B.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I love this lotion. I am really big on citrus smell and this lotion nails it. I used it for the first time a few weeks ago and plan to use it again. It is hard to take a strong citron and make it fitting and not over powering. I love the soft feel of my skin after each use. Perfect.
Flora R.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Similar to my experience with the Crabtree and Evelyn citron body wash, the smell is amazing! I got a travel sized bottle from a hotel in Chicago. This lotion is about a medium coverage, not enough for me in the winter but it works well for a short night out. I highly recommend trying it, you won't be disappointed. I would give this 5 stars if it came as a slightly thicker lotion (in between this and the hand cream)