Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion uploaded by Nancy C.Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion uploaded by Stacie H.Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion uploaded by Lizzie  Y.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Drench dry skin with our pomegranate, Argan and grape seed body lotion. A blend of nourishing moisturizers and fresh pomegranate, fig and citrus fragrance, this revitalizing lotion is infused with sesame oil and ginger and grape seed extracts to help... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa M.
I love this lotion.  It is a classic.  I pick it up anytime I see it.  Crabtree & Evelyn is a great company.  They have the best scents out of any other brand.  I highly recommend picking this up as a starter if you are new to the company.  Pricing is not super low but not terribly high.  It also is really pretty and makes a great gift.
karina m.
Dallas, TX
Rosewater is so amazing the smell is great and the bottle is so cute ! Again it's a little pricey but it will last a long time! I sometimes use this on my baby and she tends to smell so beautiful throughout the day!
Helena L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent of this is amazing! I use this at work every time after I wash my hands but I can't say it's very moisturizing.

It's similar to rubbing scented water on your hands that dry immediately.
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This Crabtree and Evelyn lotion smells fantastic! You can't find scents like this anywhere. This pomegranate and Argan grape seed oil smells great. It leaves my skin feeling super soft. I love that it has almond oils. I definitely recommend it
Ashley F.
Rochester
This lotion is probably one of my most favorite lotions. The smell is so refreshing and calming, and it feels so luxurious I can’t even explain how much I love it. I love it especially when you put it on freshly shaven legs. 😍😍😍!
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the subtle, sophisticated scents of Crabtree & Evelyn. The product is high quality, and delivers what it claims. I have been able to find on occasion it at Marshalls. The beautiful packaging also makes it a great gift!
madison t.
This is a lovely lotion that I use frequently after showering and sometimes "just because". The scent is a classic, nice rose fragrance. Overall this feels familiar in a wonderful way.
Escential +.
Very good smelling lotion , it does leave a more oily residue for good for your skin. I got it when I was waiting for a transfer in an airport . I have use it ever since. More heavy on the scent side.
Michelle R.
Visalia, CA
I love love this product. It smells amazing and always leaves my skin so soft. There is never a sticky feeling or residue. Everyone should tty it!
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
One of my favorite scents. Rose but like, fresh rose. Not powdery or old lady smelling. Lotion is very hydrating.