Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion uploaded by Stacie H.Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion uploaded by Lizzie  Y.
7 colors available

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Drench dry skin with our pomegranate, Argan and grape seed body lotion. A blend of nourishing moisturizers and fresh pomegranate, fig and citrus fragrance, this revitalizing lotion is infused with sesame oil and ginger and grape seed extracts to help... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
I love the smell clean fresh, beautiful. moisture after showering skin is so soft, i love all products
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the subtle, sophisticated scents of Crabtree & Evelyn. The product is high quality, and delivers what it claims. I have been able to find on occasion it at Marshalls. The beautiful packaging also makes it a great gift!
madison t.
madison t.
This is a lovely lotion that I use frequently after showering and sometimes "just because". The scent is a classic, nice rose fragrance. Overall this feels familiar in a wonderful way.
Escential +.
Escential +.
Very good smelling lotion , it does leave a more oily residue for good for your skin. I got it when I was waiting for a transfer in an airport . I have use it ever since. More heavy on the scent side.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
Love this lotion! so smooth, non greasy and smells like roses. i also have the body wash, which is also good!
Lizzie  Y.
Lizzie Y.
I got this as a present and I love it. This lotion is lightweight, yet moisturizing. I love the rose scent!
Amy L.
Amy L.
This is very nourishing especially after washing the dishes, or scrubbing the tub with harmful chemical cleaning supplies. The lotion is absorbed into the hands instead of feeling like it just sits on the surface. The scent usually makes me feel great about a cleaning session!