Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion uploaded by Nancy C.Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion uploaded by Stacie H.Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion uploaded by Lizzie  Y.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Drench dry skin with our pomegranate, Argan and grape seed body lotion. A blend of nourishing moisturizers and fresh pomegranate, fig and citrus fragrance, this revitalizing lotion is infused with sesame oil and ginger and grape seed extracts to help... see more...

Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion
  • "I got this as a present and I love it. This lotion is lightweight, yet moisturizing. I love the rose scent!" in 3 reviews
Jozett W.
Review for: Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion, 16.9 fl oz more...
The Rosewater... this is my favorite. The lotion is non greasy,deeply moisturizing and deposits the light and clear scent of roses... Yes some will ask is it worth the price. For me it is a must have along with the shower gel...
Melissa M.
I love this lotion.  It is a classic.  I pick it up anytime I see it.  Crabtree & Evelyn is a great company.  They have the best scents out of any other brand.  I highly recommend picking this up as a starter if you are new to the company.  Pricing is not super low but not terribly high.  It also is really pretty and makes a great gift.
Naomi G.
Yucaipa
The scent is absolutely stunning. I don’t find it overpowering or too sweet, it’s just the right balance of floral and earthy. The lotion itself is fantastic and didn’t feel greasy but keep my skin soft. This is one of my favorites.
Karina M.
Dallas, TX
Rosewater is so amazing the smell is great and the bottle is so cute ! Again it's a little pricey but it will last a long time! I sometimes use this on my baby and she tends to smell so beautiful throughout the day!
Ashley F.
Rochester
This lotion is probably one of my most favorite lotions. The smell is so refreshing and calming, and it feels so luxurious I can’t even explain how much I love it. I love it especially when you put it on freshly shaven legs. 😍😍😍!
Corinna C.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the subtle, sophisticated scents of Crabtree & Evelyn. The product is high quality, and delivers what it claims. I have been able to find on occasion it at Marshalls. The beautiful packaging also makes it a great gift!
madison t.
This is a lovely lotion that I use frequently after showering and sometimes "just because". The scent is a classic, nice rose fragrance. Overall this feels familiar in a wonderful way.
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This Crabtree and Evelyn lotion smells fantastic! You can't find scents like this anywhere. This pomegranate and Argan grape seed oil smells great. It leaves my skin feeling super soft. I love that it has almond oils. I definitely recommend it
Helena L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent of this is amazing! I use this at work every time after I wash my hands but I can't say it's very moisturizing.

It's similar to rubbing scented water on your hands that dry immediately.
Escential +.
Very good smelling lotion , it does leave a more oily residue for good for your skin. I got it when I was waiting for a transfer in an airport . I have use it ever since. More heavy on the scent side.

back