Crabtree & Evelyn Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by Flora R.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Delightfully enhance your bath and shower moments when you luxuriously lather up with our Himalayan Blue Bath & Shower Gel. Its gentle formula will cleanse and condition your skin to silky soft perfection, while the uniquely beautiful and enigmatic scent will captivate the senses. Mild cleansing formula. Extract blend of white, black, and green teas, ginger, and champaca to condition the skin. Gylcerine for added moisturising benefits. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, or propylene glycol Lather up in the shower or bath as the first step of your skin care ritual, and pair it with Himalayan Blue Body Lot. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joey J.
Crabtree and Evelyn have the best products! They smell great, especially this one. It’s one of my favorite bath products, as well as their Nantucket Briar. I would highly recommend any of their products!
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I cannot explain how sad I am now that this is gone (but I have so much more body wash that I really can't get more of this without finishing the others). I got this as a sample from a hotel in Chicago and I am super glad that I was able to try this out. I am a big fan of Crabtree & Evelyn and this did not disappoint. It has a great citrus smell that isn't the housecleaner citrus, it lathers great and leaves the skin cleansed and smelling amazing. It is your typical shower gel (not a moisturizing wash) so don't expect to get too much moisturizing from this and definitely follow with your favorite body lotion to keep your skin from drying (especially in the winter)
Jennifer A.
San Jose
All Crabtree products are outstanding. The delicate scents and light texture are a welcome addition to any beauty routine.
Sathi H.
I love this shower gel . Plus I love the smell of it . It's really done a good by cleaning my skin
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
This is a nice shower gel. It's worth the price and gets the job done. I recommend this product
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Crabtree and Evelyn. They have amazing products with amazing scents. I highly recommend.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I love these products! The scents are wonderful and they leave my skin soft and silky.
Jessica L.
Vancouver, BC
I loved the Himalayan Blue from Crabtree and Evelyn. It smells SO GOOD. I was so disappointed when I found out it was discontinued. I didn't stock up enough!