BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

The original scent of rose petals distilled in pure water is the heart of our classic Rosewater fragrance. Scented with our original fragrance recipe, this gently cleansing gel creates a smooth lather in the shower, brilliant bubbles in the bath and a splash of luxury in your daily routine. see more...

Crabtree & Evelyn Bath and Shower Gel
  • "This stuff is heavenly...beautiful light but fragrant scent that is long lasting even after bath or shower. Feels great on the skin and moisturizing " in 7 reviews
  • "Smells amazing. Lets me feel fresh and clean. I find it to be gentle on my skin but I do not have sensitive skin. I only use it on special days due to the price point. it makes me feel like im at the spa. the packaging looks great in my shower. I would buy it over and over again. " in 4 reviews
Autumn T.
North haven, CT
Review for: Other more...
I have the Crabtree & Evelyn sweet almond oil bath and shower gel and I absolutely love It! I use It all over my body as body wash and I also use It as a shaving oil! It works really well. It also smells so so so good. I love It so much! I usually find It at my local Tj maxx at a discounted price!
melinda b.
Selmer
i love crabtree and evelyn products... they are always packaged so pretty ...  yes they are a little pricey... but they are a great value... and  they smell so good.... they make you feel pretty.. i can see no cons.... lol  i would recommend this product...
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
Review for: Rosewater more...
I love everything rose. This has a nice English rose scent. I bought this at a store front in California. It is a long lasting smell. The products are on the high end of average priced. I would recommend this product to others.
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
Worth every penny! This shower gel lathers perfectly and smells AMAZING. I love the variety of scents to choose from. Will definitely continue to buy and recommend to others!
May B.
MIAMI, FL
I buy these at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. They're well scented but I don't use them on sensitive body parts. The packaging is also pretty and decorative for the bathroom.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
I am not much for using shower gel, I really prefer body wash. I do however like this product. It has a great scent and it is affordable. I received it as a gift. If you like shower gels I would say this would make for a lovely gift.
Tiffany D.
I love these showergels. Im normally pretty hard to please when it comes to shower gels, because they can leave my skin feeling kind of dry, but I've never had any issues with these. They always have a great scent, that is light and not overpowering, and leave my skin feeling moisturized, not dry.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
I love everything by Crabtree & Evelyn. Seriously they make great quality items but sometimes they can be a tad pricey. That is their one flaw. I usually buy their products when I want to feel pampered and relaxed. They have so many different scents to choose from so they make for great gifts also.
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
Crabtree and Evelyn is one of my favorite go to body washes & lotion. Oh my what a difference you will see after you use their products, my skin is so soft. Their scents are amazing. My favorite of course is Rose. But I also love lavender. Crabtree & Evelyn Bath and Shower Gel
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
The Crabtree and Evelyn almond scented bath gel is one of my favorite bath scents ever....My youngest daughter loves it too. Nice lather, and it makes the whole bathroom smell good too. Good stuff!

back