Crabtree & Evelyn AVOCADO Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy

by Crabtree & Evelyn

ock in lashings of moisture with our award-winning Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter, avocado butter, and basil and olive extracts, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn AVOCADO Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy!
I absolutely love this product it is awesome can't wait to purchase similar products from this brand it works great
Fredericksbrg, VA
I like the entire crabtree and evelyn avocado line. I actually tried this at a hotel once. I was highly satisfied
1,676 reviews
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Maricopa, AZ
I really like this product. Not oily and my skin felt great everytime. I would recommend this product for sure.
Makes my hands sooo soft. Even hours after I use it my hands are still soft. It also smells really nice:
Irvine, CA
Very moisturizing! And it doesn’t leave a residue/greasy feeling. Smells good and feels luxurious.
La Habra, CA
My favorite hand cream for sure it smells great and leaves your hands feeling so smooth.
Purchased at: London Drugs
Seriously my HG hand lotion!!! The look of my face when it was temporarily discontinued!!!! I'm a health care worker so I'm constantly washing my hands and this is hands down the best hand lotion for my hygenic, overwashed hands!! I always get compliments and get asked what brand lotion I'm wearing! In my opinion, this is the best fresh and mild scent out of all of their collection!! I'm still super sad that there are no longer Crabtree&Evelyn retail stores in Canada!! However, it is still purchasable at London Drugs!!
This is my favourite hand therapy from this brand. I keep it in my desk and it’s definitely a life saver come winter time. I like that it doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy. Most Crabtree and Evelyn hand therapies have an overwhelming scent. This one is unlike the others.
Gander, NL
This is a very lovely moisturizer. Crabtree and Evelyn make the best textured creams as they are very moisturizing yet they do not leave your hands feeling super greasy. This scent is lovely and light!

Looking for your answer?