Crabtree & Evelyn AVOCADO Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy

by Crabtree & Evelyn

ock in lashings of moisture with our award-winning Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter, avocado butter, and basil and olive extracts, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn AVOCADO Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy!
New Castle, DE
Crabtree & Evelyn AVOCADO Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy uploaded by Darya G.
Love love love it!!!!!
This hand cream was the first product I've tried from this brand!! And Now I'm crazy about this brand!
Want to buy all the collection!)
In addition to the excellent moisturizing, this hand cream has a very, very pleasant aroma that lasts for a long time on the skin.
In the General I'm happy, which is what I wish for you)
Love love love it!!!!!
Want to buy all the collection!)
In the General I'm happy, which is what I wish for you)
For those days when the wind chill bites on the knuckles of your hands, grab this travel size hand cream from Crabtree & Evelyn. The iconic London brand has scents and formulas reminiscent of the English countryside, sending you abroad mentally while your skin takes a drink. This silky cream gives my hands the much needed moisture they need and wraps them in a luxurious avocado tree smell. Can’t go wrong with this lotion.
San Jose, CA
Avocado! Nature's butter!!
It works amazing in keeping my hands very moisturized throughout the day. I would use this twice a day as I am usually outdoors most of the time! Definitely grab it when you see it cause it was a really good purchase on my part!
Avocado! Nature's butter!!
Sayreville, NJ
One of my favorite hand creams of all time! I had to take one star off because of the packaging...you can accidentally tear the metal tube if you're not careful and product can leak out. This won't stop me from repurchasing it though. It leaves your hands super smooth and moisturized and isn't too thick.
Best hand lotion EVER, and the scent is refreshing and pretty! I use this on my driest skin (hands, elbows and feet) and it works well, absorbs quickly and never feels greasy. I order it on amazon when there aren't any specials in-store.
Maspeth, NY
This is my favorite lotion ever! Keeps my skin super moisturized without the oily/greasy feeling. Plus it smells amazing! Love all the Crabtree & Evelyn lotions. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good lotion!
I absolutely love products that contain avacado. Avacado is virtually pure fat, a very healthy fat though. Since it is so fatty, lo t ions and shampoos made with avacado seem to work so much better. Give it a whirl
St, AB
This is a decent moisturizer but I can not stand the scent. It’s not calming or pleasing. The moisturizer itself is light and feels non greasy. It just smells cheap and something a grandma would wear.
San Diego, CA
Their hand therapy lotions really are hydrating. Their scents are amazing and literally smell like that the scent claims it to be. Very soft and creamy when applied and feels great to smooth over skin. I also use it on other dry spots like elbows and knees and it works great. A bit pricy for the amount but I really like how it works.
So in love with this hand lotion. It has a nice light scent to it that isn't overpowering and leaves your hands feeling super smoothed. You have to rub it in well otherwise it does leave a little oily feeling. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Looking for your answer?