Crabtree & Evelyn  Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy uploaded by Heather R.Crabtree & Evelyn  Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy uploaded by  Monica F.Crabtree & Evelyn  Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy uploaded by korrice g.
Crabtree & Evelyn  Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn  Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy
Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy
Daphne W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was smooth and creamy and was very rich to rub into my very dry skin on my hands. The scent was ok. Not a big fan of this brand, I feel like this brand is more for much older women.
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff right here.... Makes my hands feel so smooth. It smells pretty great, but the scent doesn't linger around your skin for a long time. If you don't really like that thick feeling having putting on lotion, this may not be for you. But that feeling doesn't bother me, so I love it.
Eva K.
His is a good hand cream - not life changing but totally adequate. I am probably a little biased towards other brands, but it is moisturizing and smells nice. It's a little greasy at first so give yourself 5 minutes to let it sink in before you try to open any door knobs.
Emily W.
This hand cream is so hydrating. I bought it at target and love the packaging in the metal tube. It was gentle enough for sensitive skin and smelled great, even my husband said it smells great. I would buy it again for sure
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
My favorite hand cream ever. Great smell, very moisturizing. I keep a few on hand for last minute gifts, too! It’s perfect for everyone and no one I’ve given one too hasn’t become a repeat customer!
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I love the Avocad, Olive, & Basil ltra Moisturizing Hand Therapy. I handle paper all day and you would not believe the toll it takes on your hands, especially in the colder months. This formula is very light weight yet intense. You only have to use a small amount and I love the fact that it does not leave your hands feeling greasy! The aroma is alluring and not overpowering and it leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth all day long. You can also get an extra kick at night by putting gloves on after applying!
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
This is my favorite scent in the Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy line. It's so light and fresh-smelling, not overpowering at all. My hands feel so soft and moisturized after using this product, which is wonderful in winter time. I also carry one in my purse because we have that horrible generic pink hand soap at work--the kind that dries your hands out like raisins in the sun!--it's a lifesaver. Or a sanity-saver, at least. I hate dry hands!
Katie S.
Providence
I am IN LOVE with all Crabtree and Evelyn lotions. This one is no different. Mostly I find the Crabtree Hand Therapy lotions to be a life saver. My favorite scents are India Hicks and La Source. This scent was an interesting change but I'll stick to what I like. All in all, can't say anything bad about Crabtree other than THEIR PRODUCTS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE!!!
Massiel M.
Roselle Park, NJ
This lotion makes your skin look smooth and very silky without the "oily sticky feeling " I'm a fan of avocado scents and this delivered , I saw a couple of reviews and I decided to try it, I use a lot f moisturizing lotion especially in my hands since they are always dry !! This product is great ! #recommended
Natacia Z.
I love that the formula is light, without that lotiony grease feeling. Nor does it have that beyond thick feel where you are constantly rubbing it in. I loved using this on on my heels. I have very dry and cracked heels. Though it says hand cream, it works wonders on super dry skin.
Garyondris R.
Do it work ?
sarah w.
West Point, NY
What are your other favorite Crabtree and Evelyn products?? I love lilly of the valley shower gel!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find this anywhere else besides ulta?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find this anywhere else besides ulta?
sarah w.