Crabtree & Evelyn  Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy uploaded by Heather R.Crabtree & Evelyn  Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy uploaded by korrice g.Crabtree & Evelyn  Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy uploaded by  Monica F.
Crabtree & Evelyn  Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn  Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy
Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado, Olive & Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy
Daphne W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This was smooth and creamy and was very rich to rub into my very dry skin on my hands. The scent was ok. Not a big fan of this brand, I feel like this brand is more for much older women.
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff right here.... Makes my hands feel so smooth. It smells pretty great, but the scent doesn't linger around your skin for a long time. If you don't really like that thick feeling having putting on lotion, this may not be for you. But that feeling doesn't bother me, so I love it.
Emily W.
This hand cream is so hydrating. I bought it at target and love the packaging in the metal tube. It was gentle enough for sensitive skin and smelled great, even my husband said it smells great. I would buy it again for sure
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
My favorite hand cream ever. Great smell, very moisturizing. I keep a few on hand for last minute gifts, too! It’s perfect for everyone and no one I’ve given one too hasn’t become a repeat customer!
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
This is my favorite scent in the Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy line. It's so light and fresh-smelling, not overpowering at all. My hands feel so soft and moisturized after using this product, which is wonderful in winter time. I also carry one in my purse because we have that horrible generic pink hand soap at work--the kind that dries your hands out like raisins in the sun!--it's a lifesaver. Or a sanity-saver, at least. I hate dry hands!
Eva K.
His is a good hand cream - not life changing but totally adequate. I am probably a little biased towards other brands, but it is moisturizing and smells nice. It's a little greasy at first so give yourself 5 minutes to let it sink in before you try to open any door knobs.
Gina M.
Greece
My hands feel amazing and soft with this lotion and has no stickiness when it is put on
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
Love love love this product. It is light enough for summer months, but super creamy and moisturizing, which makes it great for harsh winters.
Rebecca W.
Being in the healthcare field requires me to wash my hands so many times that I can't even keep track. When I use this product it helps my hands stay soft, supple, and moisturized.
Danielle L.
Durham, NC
I love the results of this cream. Leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized for hours. I don't care as much for the smell, but I do like other fragrances in their product line
Garyondris R.
Do it work ?
sarah w.
West Point, NY
What are your other favorite Crabtree and Evelyn products?? I love lilly of the valley shower gel!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find this anywhere else besides ulta?
sarah w.
West Point, NY
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find this anywhere else besides ulta?