BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Avocado, Olive & Basil Revitalising Bath & Shower Gel see more...

Meg M.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love this stuff!! It smells amazing and works great. It suds up nicely (which I think is very important) and does a great job of cleaning my body. I definitely feel clean when I come out of the shower. It is a little pricey but I would definitely buy it again
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Obsessed with the smell! Obsessed with how soft my skin is. Seriously love the outcome of this product! I thought it might smell a little weird but totally different than I expected in a good way!
Megan M.
Jay, OK
This is a good body wash if your are looking for something with an amazing smell to it! It'll keep you smelling fresh all day and keeps that clean feeling we all love. I would highly recommend this purchase.
georgianne P.
A classic, good for you body wash. I would use this again and again. Easy gift for most anyone as most people love it.
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
This oil workes great for my hair it softned it up and it also conditioned it i absolutly love thos oil for dry hair.