BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Drench dry skin with our Avocado, Olive & Basil Skin Revitalising Body Lotion. A blend of energising herbal fragrance and moisturising avocado and shea butters, this award-winning lotion is infused with olive and basil extracts to help condition your skin. So it?ÇÖs left soft, scented and ready to face the day. see more...

Rosalba M.
I love this lotion! The smell is so herbal, I can really feel the basil smell. I feel how it hydrate my skin, makes it soft and revitalize. It has a lot of slip but takes a little bit for my skin to absorb it. I like to use it in the morning because it isn't a relaxing smell, is more invigorating.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the scent of this lotion!!! This brand is always wonderful with the scents of their products and I also think that this lotion is very moisturizing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try something new
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Genevieve B.
Kingston, NH
I give this 5 stars because I loved 99% of everything about it. The smell is fantastic but not overwhelming.It was thick to me but coated perfectly. I have used it in the winter when my skin is super dry and sensitive. I would buy it again. My only issue was it felt thick on my skin. Which normally I am not a fan of. But it worked and smelled so amazing I would buy more.
Kaitlin C.
Rexburg, ID
I've made face masks with Avocado so of course a lotion with Avocado in it is amazing. The scent is light and neutral, which I like, and if I put it on in the morning, my skin feels great through the whole day. I'll probably try their other products soon because I like this one so much.
This is a thicker moisturizer that I received a s a gift from a friend. I thought it worked very well, it absorbed quickly, I wasn't ashy and I felt supple.I used it twice a day sometimes more. I found a Crabtree & Evelyn store local to me because I loved this so much!
Annie G.
When living in Ireland, I discovered this brand and never looked back. Lucky for my nose and quenched skin, the mingling of avocado and basil sent me off into a valley of fresh blooms, causing me to use a little more than I should each time. The day I found out there was a store in the US, I bought three 32 oz bottles -- so good!
Lorriane I.
San Diego, CA
This lotion smells AMAZING. And it doesn't leave a greasy feel to your hands after applying. It definitely helped with my ashy elbows and knees. It also kept my skin smooth and soft for 24 hours. Ultimately, I would purchase it again. First tried a sample size at a hotel.
Cortney D.
Columbus, OH
I am totally a sucker for anything avocado or olive oil. The price is a little higher but the value is definitely worth it. It is gentle on the skin despite having a scent (I typically shy away from scented lotions). Being able to use a gentle scented lotion that smells and feels great on the skin is well worth any price!
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
My grandma use this when I was a kid therefore I've been using it since I was a kid. I love to go to the store especially when I go to the outlets and get a great deal. It's a wonderful handcream and everything in their line smells great and feels great