BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Alejandra R.
Bought this product for a trip and it was a good basic travel kit.  For the price I could have gotten something the same for cheaper.  I bought it at Whole Foods.  It got the job done, I felt clean and it smelled decent. I don't think I would buy this again.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this brand and I love anything in a sampler pack! This is a great way to try things out with a variety! This is great for travel and I love the different scents of all the lovely products! Would definitely be interested in some full size products after trying this kit!
Kenny L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love these samplers because they are great to travel with or just slip into your purse. Plus if it's a new fragrance and I'm not in love with or I don't feel bad if I give it away.
Laura S.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love crab tree. My stepmother has been working there for years and I have tried almost everything. They have amazing natural scents and you can't find anything better
Kim M.
Los Angeles, CA
This sampler made me want to go out and buy the full pack! The products made me feel so great and refreshed. I would definitely recommend to a friend and would absolutely buy this product (both full size and sample pack) again.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
This is a nice sampler of Crabtree & Evelyn products, however I have a few complaints about the packaging for Gardeners. The hand cream tube is made of metal and my last one developed a hole after just a few uses because the metal weakened. Also, the squeezy tube of Gardeners soap got very sticky quickly, it picked up a lot of dust and even some of my hairs. The products were great, but the packaging was just not friendly.
Galilea A.
Glendale , AZ
This is really good for the skin I actually really love this product it's amazing how this worksMoroccanoil Body Collection Set
Jayla T.
Detroit, MI
This was such a good deal and after I use it I just fell in love and bought more in bigger sizes I even give them out as gifts
Sàde B.
Sara G.
Newburgh, IN
How do I get this as a sample?
Ashlee H.
Brookville, PA
I would really love to try this sample..
How do u like try it