Crabtree Eveleyn Crabtree & Evelyn Naturals Botanical Body Scrub - Lemongrass & Brown Sugar - 8.8 oz / 250 g

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
If you're looking for a good body scrub, this is it! It takes away all of the dead skin cells and when you rinse the scrub off, it leaves you with fresh, soft, clean, and smooth skin! I like this scrub in particular because it isn't too harsh as to wear it leaves micro tears in your skin like some scrubs do!
Roads B.
Nashville, TN
It's winter, you need this! Moisturizing isn't enough if you're not exfoliating - and this body scrub is gentle, delicious, and leaves you absolutely silky and comfortable. Even in the summer the effects of a good body scrub are second to none! Will definitely keep buying this yummy scent!
Sara L.
I am all about a good exfoliate at night before crawling into bed. I feel so much more relaxed with the lemongrass scent as well! Even my hubby enjoys the results after I exfoliate :)
ⓐⓤⓑⓡⓔⓨ⚡️ S.
Wallingford, PA
The most amazing scrub. I feel like this brand is still a hidden gem. Introduced to me by my mother. It’s a gentle natural scrub that’s effective in exfoliating without being too harsh. Smells amazing. I use if before shaving for a smoother palette.
Hailey C.
This has been my go to fall product at the moment for body scrub. I use it a few times a week i the shower and after it leaves my skin smelling so good and smooth. The brown sugar gets away all of the dead skin and leaves my skin feeling so soft its amazing.
Yvonne L.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love the scent of this scrub! I use it once per week to pamper myself and it works wonders in getting rid of the irks from where they don't belong XD Will definitely recommend you getting this if you're into refreshing scents and exfoliating!
Deisy V.
I don't use this for my entire body...I actually loooove this to exfoliate my legs before I shave and sometimes I'll do it backwards shave first then exfoliate. It's a good product but here is my advice, you can get the same result with a cheaper alternative.
Autumn A.
Taylorville, IL
I love Crabtree and Evelyn products. I love this body scrub, it smells amazing, lasts for months, and does a great job of getting rid of all my dead skin and leaves my skin glowing! I would recommend to anyone, it is easy to use and is a must!
Raegan R.
Birchleaf
This product is amazing. I use it all the time. I usually buy this product at my local beauty store. It works great and makes my skin soft and smooth. I highly reccomend to other wanting to find a good body lotion
Katherine C.
This scrub smells SOOOOOOOOO good!!! The only problem with it is that leaves a really waxy and uncomfortable residue behind that stays for days. I use it every other day and will definitely repurchase it for the scent that makes me want to eat it.