Crabs Adjust Humidity Playing Cards Vol. Three uploaded by Kimberly L.

BY VAMPIRE SQUID GAMES

Prepare to get a nostril full of that intoxicating New Card Smell with Crabs Adjust Humidity: Volume 3! Vampire Squid Cards dug deep into their therapist's notes and angsty, forgotten Live Journal blogs to bring you another 112 inappropriately-worded cards that-were you to play them in public-would probably get you put on a list of some kind. You really need Cards Against Humanity to use this. So go buy it. Cards Against Humanity is a trademark of Cards Against Humanity LLC and is completely unaffiliated with this game or its publisher. see more...

Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
I actually purchased the Omnibus edition including all current packs out with room for the original CAH game as well. I LOVE IT! My friends and I always have a good time playing and seeing who can be the most diabolical. I would recommend these expansions to CAH.
Tiana W.
Red Deer, AB
So, I bought this game cause I love cards against humanity. ITS SO MUCH BETTER! I got all the expansion packs and it is the funniest game I’ve ever played 😂
It’s $60 for volumes 1-5 which isn’t bad! If you like cards against humanity, you’ll love this even more
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
This is a fun game. If you like cards against humanity you will enjoy this one too. It's different but essentially the same thing.
Pia I.
Orlando, FL
Love playing this game with my friends and when we have a party. It's a knock off but supper fun